Problem with now/next events in infobar black hole 2.1.7

baudilio1977

Vu+ Newbie
hello,

First of all, thanks a lot for this useful forum, I'm a newbie with a VU+ and I'm trying to familiarize with this great STB.

After reading many posts about setting up crosspeg and the differences with the blackhole epg, I've found a problem with the now/next event in the infobar, when you are only using the crossepg plugin.

If you only use crossepg and disable "Enable EIT now/next in infobar", when an event ends the infobar is not refreshed with the next event title in the now section. The remaining time is updated, but not the event title. Obviously, the next event displays the wrong title. If you go to the channel list, the program title is updated.

If you change the channel, and go back to the previous channel, the infobar displays the right information.

Attached you can find a screenshot with the problem I've found.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

epg_infobar_problem.jpg

epg_channellist.jpg

baudilio1977

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I have been testing this problem in other images and for OpenBlackhole 0.1 and PBNigma 5.1, the infobar epg information refresh automatically when a new event starts, even when you have disabled "Enable EIT now/next in infobar".

So I don't really know what is wrong with this image.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards.

vwboy

Vu+ Newbie
I have a problem. VU+Solo SE and BH 3.0.1 and CrossEPG. In different channels and transponders. I think. this is an error image.

broxopios

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.

I have a similar problem.

Many channels don't refresh their live program and nothing appears after channel name. Only when I zap the channel, the show refreshed and give me the information inside intercalation ().