Problem with Tuner

sasofocus

Vu+ Newbie
Here is a problem,

When you go on Sky Cinema (Italy), from MAXtv Arena Sports, ..first when he switches , get a signal of 81%, then after sec at 90%, but after half sec 94%, so these happened on most programs, tuner is on the lock and open the image immediately, but signal in these sec varies from 80 -> 94

I get these on antenna system with a DiSEqC motor and coaxial cable around 50-60 met. length

And one more thing,
I have not tried another image,
but with BH 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 have never got a signal on Astra 1L 11170.75 H DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4 220000
While all the other receivers that have in the house properly receive a signal 99% and stable working on this transponder

Please try to fix this problem as soon as possible ...

nunigaia

Here is a problem,

When you go on Sky Cinema (Italy), from MAXtv Arena Sports, ..first when he switches , get a signal of 81%, then after sec at 90%, but after half sec 94%, so these happened on most programs, tuner is on the lock and open the image immediately, but signal in these sec varies from 80 -> 94

I get these on antenna system with a DiSEqC motor and coaxial cable around 50-60 met. length

And one more thing,
but with BH 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 have never got a signal on Astra 1L 11170.75 H DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4 220000
While all the other receivers that have in the house properly receive a signal 99% and stable working on this transponder

Hi sasofocus

1 - First of all, the channel is not from ASTRA 1L 19.2, but ASTRA 1KR 19,2 East.
2 - Second the channels --> on that transponder are coded and not FTA, it regards to SKY German Provider.

I think, or best, i´m shure, that you haven´t such problem with image, so, no fix for that!

best regards
nunigaia

el bandido

Vu+ User
This looks like a hardware problem or antenna system problem instead of a problem with the Black Hole image. Check your antenna system and all antenna hardware.

I cannot find transponder 11170.75 H DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4 220,000 listed for Astra 1L. You may want to check that you are scanning the correct frequency.

nunigaia

Here is a problem,

And one more thing,

This looks like a hardware problem or antenna system problem instead of a problem with the Black Hole image. Check your antenna system and all antenna hardware.

I cannot find transponder 11170.75 H DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4 22,000 listed for Astra 1L. You may want to check that you are scanning the correct frequency.

upload_2015-3-18_21-57-43.png

best regards
nunigaia

sasofocus

Vu+ Newbie
Hi sasofocus

1 - First of all, the channel is not from ASTRA 1L 19.2, but ASTRA 1KR 19,2 East.
2 - Second the channels --> on that transponder are coded and not FTA, it regards to SKY German Provider.

I think, or best, i´m shure, that you haven´t such problem with image, so, no fix for that!

best regards
nunigaia
Are you kidding friend, its not important is it on Astra 1L or 1KR, and also that is not problem,
problem is that I can't get SNR on that transporder with Vu+ Solo SE, SNR is 0% and no lock at all,
its working withot problems on Vu Duo and Vu Zero on the same sat system

I will ask someone from BH Team to check this Freq. on Solo SE and give me a answer,
Please...

nunigaia

Are you kidding friend, its not important is it on Astra 1L or 1KR, and also that is not problem,
problem is that I can't get SNR on that transporder with Vu+ Solo SE, SNR is 0% and no lock at all,
its working withot problems on Vu Duo and Vu Zero on the same sat system

I will ask someone from BH Team to check this Freq. on Solo SE and give me a answer,
Please...

Check the LNB connected to your STB ( Solo Se ), diseqc or what else!
To check connect the receiver directly to LNB ( without any interface ).

Note:

1. Dish out of alignment
  2. Something blocking the signal: The dish needs a clear line-of-sight to the satellite – trees, scaffolding, buildings, walls blocking the path to the satellite cause interference
  3. Weather: Heavy rain is no friend to Sat Tv reception. If high winds cause problems, that could indicate that the dish is not securely fixed.
  4. Cabling: Check that the cable from the dish to the back of your satellite receiver is undamaged, and the feed is securely connected
  5. LNB - Problem with the LNB

Best regards
nunigaia

sasofocus

Vu+ Newbie
Are you read what I am talking, I have another 3 receivers Working properly on same Satellite system on that frequency,
but 2 new Vu Solo Se receivers not have signal at all,
@nunigaia, if you not understand what i am talking, please don't answer..
I need answer from someone from BH Team, but probably when is some real problem with receivers they not answer..

el bandido

Vu+ User
I had similar problems where my Zero would not get a signal on some transponders that the Duo2 would. The Duo2 would show a signal for a transponder, even if the wrong information is entered for it, such as having DVB-S when it should be DVB-S2, or having the wrong FEC for the transponder listed. The Duo2 would ignore these transponder errors and show a signal, but the Zero would not.

Check the Solo SE and verify that the correct transponder information is in it. Maybe compare the transponder information that is in the no-working Solo SE to the working VU+ Zero? This is the only suggestion I have. EB

Matrix10

Administrator
Are you read what I am talking, I have another 3 receivers Working properly on same Satellite system on that frequency,
but 2 new Vu Solo Se receivers not have signal at all,
@nunigaia, if you not understand what i am talking, please don't answer..
I need answer from someone from BH Team, but probably when is some real problem with receivers they not answer..

No problem with my Solo SE Sig SNR 99 % very strong signal dish 80 cm rotor single LNB
Sat list from @likra

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 42
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 40
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

psegal

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i have same problem, i have VU+ SOLO SE with Single LNB on Thor 0.8W freq:11823,SR:30000,Vertical - TV2 HD /Digi TV/ i have signal 86%, but if i change LNB to DUO or QUAD no signal !!!! i use VTI 8.0.0 , PLEASE HELP, THANKS.

jesusalvaro

Vu+ Newbie
I have a similar problem. Vu+ with BH 3.0.2F. I have a dish 80 cm with rotor and a single LNB. I configure the LNB as single (without using diseq) in order to avoid movements of the parabolic rotor. The dish is oriented to Astra, but the deco doesnt receive the signal. Maybe, after waiting some time (hours or days) the signal come alone, doing nothing. Another times, you should move the rotor to receive de signal again, but the same way it comes, it goes away again... I dont know where is the problem, what shoul I do in order to avoid losing the signal? Could it be a LNB problem?

szomszed33

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem with VU+UNO. I can`t configure the 11823 H freq. for hungarian and romanian HD channels. I have 2 more HD receivers, Amiko and Opticum. They are working perfect with HD channels on 11823 horizontal freq., but the VU not. The other channels are ok on the VU. I don`t know what is the problem. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

dreamnu

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have a problem with Thor 5 11309.00 V C07 Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 25000 3/4
on my VU+ SoloSE v2 and with BH 3.0.2.F.
This freqvens can not find the box but with my VU+ DUO2 it is no problem to find this freqvens. Same BH 3.0.2.F in this box.
I send my favorites from DUO2 to SoloSE so are the channels that are missing in the list, but not freqvensen so you can see the programs.
Is it the same problem in the newest BH 3.0.3?
or must we go back to the older firmware?

Thanks in advance