probleme youtube..!

huskyfirst1

Vu+ Newbie
I installed BH 3.0.4 on my VUPLUS SOLO2. but I encountered a problem with youtube, I have the sound but no picture on youtube. thank you

Peter Hamilton

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem with You Tube TV but also the You Tube plugin. I installed Open Vix. Same problem. Everything looks well but only sound no pictures. Black screen. Now I use You Tube TV on my Samsung 4k TV. I live in the Netherlands.

Matrix10

Administrator
I can not test on solo2
but on ultimo 4K and Black Hole 3.0.4 working both

You Tube TV and You Tube plugin from BH Addons Plugins.

(green button>>yellow>>Addons Download Manager>>Black Hole Addons plugins>>You Tube Git 347r0)

Matrix10

Administrator
I installed BH 3.0.4 on my VUPLUS SOLO2. but I encountered a problem with youtube, I have the sound but no picture on youtube. thank you

You can download new version from Black Hole and open Black Hole
plugins server

YouTube Git 350 (IPK Packages)(Black Hole E2)

If you have problems with the first video clip
exit and play again.

That's what I believe, only once.
Maybe registration.

Last edited:

sandman_1983

Vu+ Newbie
Not the first time that this problem occurs , everytime there's a change in the youtube tv , last year , the problem was solved by itself with no update or reflashing , just give it a few days

Djoka

Vu+ Newbie
You can download new version from Black Hole and open Black Hole
plugins server

YouTube Git 350 (IPK Packages)(Black Hole E2)

If you have problems with the first video clip
exit and play again.

That's what I believe, only once.
Maybe registration.

It does not work for me..

azl

Vu+ Newbie
Hello.

I have the same problem with YouTube on my Solo SE v2 - I have the sound, but no picture. When I exit from YouTube I have a problem like this:
If I go back to TV the black screen is also there. I see only in left top corner a small picture. If I press Teletext button and go back then I can see a full screen picture but not TV only frozen youtube picture (I'm in TV mode). After channel changing I can see TV picture in normal size.

The problem occurred after updating to new version of YouTube (It updated automatically , because I didn't do it manually). I paid my attention to new YouTube TV Starter.

Before I had similar problem, but the screen was not absolutely black, there was a line with the part of video at the centre of the screen. I pressed OK button and the full screen video appeared. But now it does not work unfortunately.

I thought the problem with image. I did reset to factory default - didn't help. I flashed image - the problem did not solved.

sandman_1983

Vu+ Newbie
Guys , please read what I wrote , the problem is not within the image , it's because of the youtube tv app update , and it occurs with all images , don't update or reflash , just wait some days , and it will be solved by itself , from youtube

Matrix10

Administrator
You tube plugin YouTube Git 350 (IPK Packages)(Black Hole E2) on BH / OBH image plugin server
works on solo 2 BH 3.0.4
100%

I tested it personally

YouTube TV not working but plugin working.

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    673.3 KB · Views: 49
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    828 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Djoka

Vu+ Newbie
That's not true, works 100% on solo 2 and BH 3.0.4 .

I have tested plugin with BH 3.0.4 and

VU+ Zero ,Duo2 ,ultimo 4K ,solo 4k, uno 4K,solo 2

all working.

Well, Matrix....it looks like you better know if it works or does not work on my Vu+ DUO2 ( BH 3.04 ). I said that it does not work for me I didi not say anything else. But you said that I am a liar. Thanks..... you were very helpfull......

O&O

sandman_1983

Vu+ Newbie
He didn't say you are liar , anyway , whille waiting for a fix , there are many ways to play youtube videos
1_Through IPTV player by SAMSAMSAM
2-Through The youtube plugin
3-Through Epg youtube trailer
4-Youtube Addon , if you have Kodi installed

azl

Vu+ Newbie
I have tested plugin with BH 3.0.4 and

VU+ Zero ,Duo2 ,ultimo 4K ,solo 4k, uno 4K,solo 2

Your plugin also works on Solo SE V2 with BH 3.0.4. I tested.

But there is a small problem for me with YouTube plugin - no Russian keyboard layout.

nunigaia

Your plugin also works on Solo SE V2 with BH 3.0.4. I tested.

But there is a small problem for me with YouTube plugin - no Russian keyboard layout.

You must ask the plugin author.
Open an issue, and relate there your problem.

Here is the git:

Code:
https://github.com/Taapat/enigma2-plugin-youtube

best regards
nunigaia