Reading channels' frequency

AlexWilMac

I wonder if there is a way to read the channels's frequency somewhat.
The reference name seems not having this info, although I see that every channels with same frequency have a field in common, but this hex value is not enough to point at its transponder frequency.

For instance: every Astra 28.2 have in common this final part in their references:

2_11A0000_0_0_0

and, before this part, all the channels with same frequency, has the same value, but it's not enough to get a frquency.

For instance, all the channels (still talking about 28.2E) from 11934V, have 7D7 but this is 2002 in decimal value.

If you consider this channel:

1_0_1_178F_7D7_2_11A0000_0_0_0

if you take away 7D7_2_11A0000_0_0_0 for the reasons I said (7D7 is in common with every channels with 11934V, 2_11A0000_0_0_0 is in common with every other 28.2E) what is left is

1_0_1_178F

but 178F is its SID

In lamedb there are the same fields for each channel, it seems to me.

So... where do I take the frequency info???

I'd like to put all channels from a chosen satellite in order by their frequency, but neither the image has such a feature nor the bouquets' data has this info (because I can read only their ref name, as I said...).

This means there must be some info stored to have this info.

Crazy ide but would this not be possible since when we do a new scan and just after the scan is done the list is accully sorted by transponder/frequency?
And there is a Bouqet saved called last scan, I have never reflected over this but is not this Bouquet sorted like you want it?

Should work with OBH also if you chose Manual Scan set to single Satellite and Network Scan as i have done in screenshoot
Then you get a LastScan Bouquet.

scan_black.jpg

AlexWilMac

You are right! I had forgot OBH put directly into this bouquet and, I confess, I hadn't noticed they are sorted by frequency! Is already a result, although in case you do another scan for a different satellite, you'll loose it. So you need to save this Last scanned bouquet manually.
And you can't perform a multiscan. But, it's really better than nothing. Thanks ;)