Recording HD Channels

badr1300

Vu+ Newbie
The result is a lagging video :( when I read it from the VU+ itself or in my computer : same problem.

I have a BlackHole image ( I know it from the "start screen") and my USB drive is formatted in FAT32.

any idea where the problem is caming?

a911

The BH Lover
The result is a lagging video :( when I read it from the VU+ itself or in my computer : same problem.

I have a BlackHole image ( I know it from the "start screen") and my USB drive is formatted in FAT32.

any idea where the problem is caming?

What ver of BH? is it 1.72?
It seems like drivers issue or try another movie!!
And what U mean by my USB drive is formatted,,,,are U recording on it!

badr1300

Vu+ Newbie
What ver of BH? is it 1.72?
It seems like drivers issue or try another movie!!
And what U mean by my USB drive is formatted,,,,are U recording on it!

Where can i see the BH version ?
I tried another HD channel, same result : The video is lagging when playing.
Notice that recording a normal SD channel and playing it fine: the video is playing smooth.

My USB drive is FAT32 not NTFS.

Thanks.

Dzoni

BH Lover
Where can i see the BH version ?
I tried another HD channel, same result : The video is lagging when playing.
Notice that recording a normal SD channel and playing it fine: the video is playing smooth.

My USB drive is FAT32 not NTFS.

Thanks.

Version of BH image can check /menu/informations/about program You will get panel like this under :

1332012164544.png

If You have just USB stick I think that You can not play recording hd files that work normal because usb read/write is too slow.
For me on HDD via esata work ecellent !

badr1300

Vu+ Newbie
Version of BH image can check /menu/informations/about program You will get panel like this under :

1332012164544.png

If You have just USB stick I think that You can not play recording hd files that work normal because usb read/write is too slow.
For me on HDD via esata work ecellent !

Thanks for your reply Dzoni ... can you please perform a little TEST with an USB stick to confirm? :)

George1979

BH Lover
I had the same problem with a USB because it was old and to slow for this.
The solution was to get a better usb.