RedNight2 with PIG

a911

The BH Lover
screenshot.jpg

One of the best skin ( among many) made by Prince MX10 !
With the yellow EPG information, which is more clearer/readable!

iZaza

Vu+ Newbie
Many thanks for creating such good skins. This is my favourite. BUT a few of problem or suggestions
1- I love the deep red on channel list but when on the channel info bar is a horrible pink or red or orange whatever it is, i and a few people does not like it please put the samedeep red for the next update.
2-when on channel list, when you zap a channel it quits the channel list, I and a lot of others like to browse the channels without quiting. Is there a way round this..
3. When on channel lits the pig could be a little biger, channel list does not have to be so wide.
4- when on menu the menu is very short, why not have more lines.
5- sellect highlight colour is also red, I think a different highlight colour would be more user friendly.
6- is this compatible with solo2
I love this skin and I will be expexting updates in futures. Many thanks in advance

Matrix10

Administrator
To be honest
I do not think I'll have time to work on this old skins.
We pass slowly but surely to HI color skins
performs a new period of strong VU+ boxes and strong skins
with better detail than the old 8-bit
I move definitely on 32 bits Skin Development.

Reactions: Ev0

iZaza

Vu+ Newbie
Ohh yes , this is very good news, please remember to create one with deep reds, maybe rednight 3. I am actually changing all my receivers to new tecnology. I look forward to 32 bit colours and graphics. Many thanks.

AlexWilMac

Se è ancora supportata dalla 303 (oggi non ho modo di provarlo), la trovi insieme a tutte le altre skin:
pulsante verde, poi giallo
gestore download addons
skins blackhole

Ma io ti consiglio, ormai, skin FullHD e compatibili con 303. Ce ne sono tante belle, specie quelle di Matrix, e sfruttano meglio lo spazio a disposizione senza obbligare a scorrere troppo i menu.