Remote Problem

bulmers

Vu+ Newbie
Ive had my VU+ DUO2 for about 2 months. The box is great but I dont like the remote, Ive uploaded pictures of 2 VU+ remotes and my one is "VU Remote2" with the silver buttons in the middle. It doesnt seem very responsive. I find that when I press a button it clicks down but nothing happens until I press a bit harder beyond the click. Does "VU Remote1" respond better?, Does it have the click type buttons? And will it work with my Duo2?

Thanks

Attachments

• VU Remote1.jpg
    VU Remote1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 9
  • VU Remote2.jpg
    VU Remote2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7

nunigaia

Ive had my VU+ DUO2 for about 2 months. The box is great but I dont like the remote, Ive uploaded pictures of 2 VU+ remotes and my one is "VU Remote2" with the silver buttons in the middle. It doesnt seem very responsive. I find that when I press a button it clicks down but nothing happens until I press a bit harder beyond the click. Does "VU Remote1" respond better?, Does it have the click type buttons? And will it work with my Duo2?

Thanks

I have a DUO2 too, when my RCU begins to get faulty i changed for VU Remote1 ... and works good, although i like more the buttons position of the Duo2 original remote.

best regards
nunigaia