Request : auto bouquets

Unibiggle

Vu+ Newbie
Just install it. It works fine on my duo BH2.0.1. I had to place the plugin in the folder directly and then chmod 3 files within it to get it to work. Couldn't get it to work via the ipk file

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
Call me thick, but I can't see the compiled version

All I can see is source files, what am I doing wrong here?

Unibiggle

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry I thought you was after auto bouquets e2 28.2east. If you use this frequency then use this. I've never used the one you linked to

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
Yeah I have the ipk for the older version which worked for me, I'll upload it for others If I'm allowed (not sure about rules for that sort of thing)

Unibiggle

Vu+ Newbie
I have the autobouquets 28.2 Feb version if you want me to upload for you. Do you use sky channels?

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
Yeah, I think I'm using some 2012 version that I found with the _all.ipk suffix so that would be awesome if you have a newer version.

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
one question whilst you're online, the one I'm using I found overwrote my bouquets even though I unticked "make default bouquets)

I'm sure it didn't do that before (although I'm not 100% on which version that was) as I have re-ordered the UK 1-100 section and want to retain that

ABM by the OE-Alliance worked with the BP image the last time i tried it, not sure if it will work with BH 2.0.X as i have not yet tried it, but it does not have and dependencies and it's fully open source as per the OE-Alliance. so it's free for the BH team to adapt it to work with their image if they choose to.

Unibiggle

Vu+ Newbie
It shouldn't overwrite any existing bouquets even with that box ticked. It just adds new bouquets to your existing ones

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
ABM by the OE-Alliance worked with the BP image the last time i tried it, not sure if it will work with BH 2.0.X as i have not yet tried it, but it does not have and dependencies and it's fully open source as per the OE-Alliance. so it's free for the BH team to adapt it to work with their image if they choose to.

Any chance we could get this added to the server?