Save / Delete bouquets

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!

I have made a bouquet (screenshot photo), but I would like to inform vhannibal. If I do, the bouquets will be lost, as well as their contents!

Question: do you know how to update to the latest version without losing any of what I have made?

Thanks..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210902-145053_Vu+ PlayerHD.jpg
    Screenshot_20210902-145053_Vu+ PlayerHD.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 5

AlexWilMac

Yes: you should inform Vhannibal that his plugin make a mess of your bouquets...
Aren't you able to oraganise your channels by your own without being slave of this stuff?

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Yes: you should inform Vhannibal that his plugin make a mess of your bouquets...
Aren't you able to oraganise your channels by your own without being slave of this stuff?
Thank you so much for the Alexwilmac!!

I can update in another way, but this way serves me. It has it all!

Question: how do I update the plugin? Do you have any idea?

Thanks!!

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
..if you allow me, I would like to know if you find the satellite free to air music channel gold tv Located on hotbird 13E. Suddenly disappeared, playing amazing music with original videos!

AlexWilMac

Question: how do I update the plugin? Do you have any idea?
No, I don't know 'cause I simply dislike this plugin and every automatic or premade settings: I'm perfectly able to make my bouquets for my own, without something which is only able to make a mess in my box. What for?
Once you prepare your bouquets by the OWIF itself or by a software, I don't see what difficulty there is in adding some channels every now and then. I don't think you completely change your bouquets every day, do you?

AlexWilMac

..if you allow me, I would like to know if you find the satellite free to air music channel gold tv Located on hotbird 13E. Suddenly disappeared, playing amazing music with original videos!
If, instead to rely upon some useless autosettings plugin, you'd simply check by satellites websites, you'd immediately find the changes: for instance, I use KingOfsat where I see that Gold TV is now at
10892.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S2 SR:27500 FEC:3/4

Much simpler than having your box ruined by plugins ;)