[Skin] Skin Dreamy (blackhole edition) by Raskino

raskino

Vu+ Newbie
[Skin] Skin Dreamy (blackhole edition) by Raskino - dvbmedia.it

infobar.png

Skin Dreamy ( blackhole edition) by Raskino ( dvbmedia.it )

Caratteristiche :- skin base ( dreamy atemio4you edition by mmark)
- BHdreamy compatibile dalla blackhole 2.1.4 e superiori
- distribuito in 3 versioni ( normale , con meteo , debug)
- Pics universe ( nuove grafiche e altre sistemazioni) _ thanks mmark

Dettagli sulle 3 versioni :

Bhdreamy ( no meteo)
BhdreamyM ( con meteo)
BhdreamyD ( versione debug *)

* Abbiamo deciso di rilasciare anche la versione debug per poter dare modo all'utenza di poter segnalare e collaborare per il miglioramento di questa skin per BH , la modalità debug contrassegna ogni pannello/finestra con dei numeri e quindi qualsiasi problema è di facile individuazione.

Changelog rev 1.1 :

Fixed

La skin la trovate su dvbmedia.it

nunigaia

This skin is full hd?

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

This is not a Full HD skin ---> is a moded skin ---> Original skin from MMark ---> last version is 1.5 and it´s incompatible with Blackhole 2.1.5.

best regards
nunigaia

raskino

Vu+ Newbie
Blackhole does not support the system lists in full hd! Egami and Atemio4you support fullhd because the coder has modified the code.
The current skins fullhd blackhole not the correct size of the lists of the system (my opinion)
I chose the more secure!

Matrix10

Administrator
Blackhole does not support the system lists in full hd! Egami and Atemio4you support fullhd because the coder has modified the code.
The current skins fullhd blackhole not the correct size of the lists of the system (my opinion)
I chose the more secure!

Absolutely false.
BH has full support of the HD/HQ format in all lists coded in HD format 1920 x 1080
and for sure which are part of the BH image.

Not only that has automatic support for both skin formats 1280x720 and 1920 x 1080

Show me a list in BH HQ skins where this is not the case and any other skin which have good coding or plugin in 1920 x 1080 format coding.
Example MediaStream or MediaPortal boot good in 1920 x 1080 format,
therefore not to spread untruths.

Last edited: