Stop hd recording

andyden71

Vu+ Newbie
Iv installed a 500gb hdd to my vu+ultimo it's works a treat but it keeps recording things I don't want it to how do I stop it doing it I been into the epg's to check what's on timer and noticed the timer pic on a load of programmes but it just asks me to add timer but it will record it and I havnt a clue how to stop it or even cancel recording when it is recording help needed thank you

yummer

BH Lover
Press menu and go have a look in your timers section m8 there u can delete /disable / cleanup etc

Have you set them to record? Autotimer etc?

andyden71

Vu+ Newbie
Iv been looking throw menu can't find anything like that I can go into recorded programmes then menu then delete but if I do the when the programme is recording it will delete it then start recording it again

birdman99

Vu+ User
i have had the same problem,,random programme recording,i clean timer up but it still does it.
I am starting to think someone has hacked my box.?????
Also programme will stop recording before end, my wife is asking for the box to go cause she cant tape Kardashions , reliably.

Mick12334

How are you setting the timer?
If you're using the EPG option go into the menu, Setup, System, Customise, change the Setup Mode to Epert and alter the Change Margin before, and after, recordings, adding 10-15 minutes, to compensate for programs running late, or starting early.
You can also edit the infobar settings, to stop that popping up, at the beinning, and end, of a recording, by switching the show infobar options to no.
Have you set a series timer?