Streaming blocks my vuuno after 30-40 minutes

esorven

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
When i'm watching videos streamed from my nas through vu multimedia player or using vu uno coherence renderer (2.0.6), everything is working well the first 30-40 minutes and suddenly the vu uno becomes unresponsive and i see the logo at the top left and the video saccades (jerky): after this happens, i need to power off via hard button my vu uno... I tried to enable swap thinking it was a memory issue but no luck.
By the way, using vu uno as a upnp renderer is very cool !

esorven

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
When i'm watching videos streamed from my nas through vu multimedia player or using vu uno coherence renderer (2.0.6), everything is working well the first 30-40 minutes and suddenly the vu uno becomes unresponsive and i see the logo at the top left and the video saccades (jerky): after this happens, i need to power off via hard button my vu uno... I tried to enable swap thinking it was a memory issue but no luck.
By the way, using vu uno as a upnp renderer is very cool !
Hello,
For example, after ten minutes of watching a stream file, a top command on the uno shows that i'm using the swap and it continues to consume ram :
Mem: 275460k total, 271852k used, 3608k free, 304k buffers
Swap: 262140k total, 15772k used, 246368k free, 205052k cached
If i stop the player, the ram is still used (98%) ?

ted74

Vu+ Newbie
The situations has changed after BH image 2.0.7 and a new PC. OpenWebIf obviosly raise to big improvement as a BH image 2.07. My last version was 1.7.8.
I try to stream using 2.0.7 BH on my old PC - and the situations was the same as i write above. With a new PC and again BH2.0.7 this freeze bug disappear definitely.
Even more - when I change the tv program on a different satellites everything is OK /in the past very hard/. The stream is well and smooth. Also I use VLC player for streaming.
In my mind, The PC hardware may have some problem, because the OS - Win8.1 is the same. When compare a streaming TV with a Big panel i was marking that a little bit latency between two equal program, in the past - appr. 10 sek. latency.
BH 2.0.7 is also very fast compare with old version that i have had - 1.7.8.