telnet commands

rafal1509

Vu+ Newbie
Hello any one can write telnet commands which user can use in BH, I am looking command for restart gui because most of typical command just reset hole sat box not just a gui, thanks
Any command please

rafal1509

Vu+ Newbie
Screenshot_2013-10-20-11-42-22.png This command show me only this , see the picture, no full like /etc catalog etc , maybe someone know restart gui command?
Thanks

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
congrats to have found what I pointed out with my g00gle search hint, did you read it ?
don't know/understand what you want to accomplish.... perhaps

init 4
init 3

rafal1509

Vu+ Newbie
congrats to have found what I pointed out with my g00gle search hint, did you read it ?
don't know/understand what you want to accomplish.... perhaps

init 4
init 3
when i use init 3, 4 and killall -9 , box restart but come up without sound , please do restart gui from menu bh than you will see the difference

rafal1509

Vu+ Newbie
i dont want to restart enigma just Python-based part (the user interface gui ) or maybe i cant explain proper
thanks anyway

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
Ok, perhaps its diff in diff version, dont know

hopefully you get your sound back with
web/zap?sRef={servicereference}
either with your browser or command wget

I'm not aware if restart python is possible, try g00gle

For my post #1 restart GUI equals to post #13 restart enigma, but could be wrong there

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
when i use init 3, 4 and killall -9 , box restart but come up without sound
In this case to restore the sound you have only to switch to another channel, at least so it works on my Duo2.

There should be also a plugin (I don't remember its name) to load at startup to eliminate this problem, which is also present when the box reboots from the GSOD.

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
I thought he wanted to do it from CLI therefore my wget to suggestion for zapping in post #14

In this case to restore the sound you have only to switch to another channel, at least so it works on my Duo2.

There should be also a plugin (I don't remember its name) to load at startup to eliminate this problem, which is also present when the box reboots from the GSOD.

rafal1509

Vu+ Newbie
Last question as a newbie :) can I install Midnight Commander, or any command for edit and change files
Ps I think this topic will be helpful for newbie :) THANKS for your patience