Test skins

Dzoni

BH Lover
I am happy that my friend @matrix finally got the idea to change the black background of skin with a lighter shade...changes are good !
I hope that speed of skin will not be worse compared with black background :cool:
But for me this is all so brightest and reminds me of some stock skins with no strong and great graphics. It is my impression at the first look.
Maybe I'll change the view to the skin when skin be worked and completed.

I know that my friend Matrix can better and I expect it to happen when the graphics and color combinations are in question.
I am not afraid about skin coding, he is the champion therein ! :notworthy:

irsoy80

Vu+ User

Hello Matrix10,

A simple idea for you::idea:
311092shot1.jpg

Dzoni

BH Lover
Is not a bad idea @irsoy80 about icon and text under PIG but this frame around PIG need to be with 3D effect simular like on MX picture but more 3d.
For me blue area line under and above need to be graphic better,with some effects,maybe in lines, squares(like osd in eclipse blue)...need to try different options.
I thnik cursor need to be better, not thick like now. Maybe some new great icons and change a buttons,also maybe try without a field in which the menu items.

Matrix10

Administrator
I can only say that these colors look very good on the TV screen.
Completely refreshing, and completely different from any other skin.
You do not see this on the pictures because you have no backlight.
Another blue is too dark and not that fresh look.
This is all completely different so far.
Everything is alive and not dark.

niglou

BH Lover
Hello Matrix10

May be you could post one picture in the original format (and the relevant line in skin.xml), then we can test with eg eclipseHD by just replacing the picture in the skin folder ?

a911

The BH Lover

OK Thanx MX10,,,now I understand,,,,:oops: !

niglou

BH Lover
An other question to the Master, little off-topic but not so much ,

Why the pictures in skin are not in FULL HD (1920 x1080) ? Is is mandatory because of Enigma2 or just inherited from the past when processors were slow and memory scarce ?
I ask this question, because the "small" resolution only allows straight lines as curves are not displayed nicely, and I would like to devellop my own skin (with curved lines of course).

Matrix10

Administrator
An other question to the Master, little off-topic but not so much ,

Why the pictures in skin are not in FULL HD (1920 x1080) ? Is is mandatory because of Enigma2 or just inherited from the past when processors were slow and memory scarce ?
I ask this question, because the "small" resolution only allows straight lines as curves are not displayed nicely, and I would like to devellop my own skin (with curved lines of course).

???
pictures in skin are Full HD double click on this pictures 1920x1080.
But skin graphic is not 1920x1080 but 1280 x 720

biscamax

BH Lover
I agree, I like the skin with these colors too :)
Now you're going in "bright" way, I like it :D