The Q (BlackholeEdition)

They use the name of the Image Translation. So if you choose as example Swedish as your main Image language. The week days should also be translated to Swedish
What language have you choosen?

rochy64

Vu+ User
They use the name of the Image Translation. So if you choose as example Swedish as your main Image language. The week days should also be translated to Swedish
What language have you choosen?

Hello, thanks for the info, the choice of language is ITALIAN all menus and descriptions are in Italian only the day of the week appears in English ...
ScreenShot SKIN The Q BlackHole.jpg

I change from UkClockToText to ClockToText as a test. But it needs an update in the translation. Option Date in the converter used by BH does not translate at all to any language.
Is it possible to have apot file update so that this BH standard converter is part of the translations?
@nunigaia

rochy64

Vu+ User
Today I mounted the other version of the SKIN Q the one with the Blue base similar to the original and as you can see in the image I posted only the time comes out ... and not the day of the week ...

ScreenShot SKIN Q originale.jpg

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
It's a beautiful skin!

You can see a correction... repairs, in the upper left corner > when the "source" is the card is ok, but when the "source" passes the network no longer.

vYOMUmy.png

9Dxpwvy.png

I also have the same problem with the day of the week, in this case I can not get it in PT. On the right I was able to change only the "Starts at" to PT, the "Next" I can not.

Yw33hgA.png

I will have a check and fix those infobars issues. The translation problem is due to the use of a thirdparty convert. So I will change that to the regular clock to text converter provided by BH.
Then it should translate if the translation is in your Language choice :)

The stupid Next: label that does not translate is because there is a : sign in the label ;)
Give me a day or two to make some changes and I hope we can tweak this to a better version.

Tnaks for the feedback. It's most valued :)

rochy64

Vu+ User
It's a beautiful skin!

You can see a correction... repairs, in the upper left corner > when the "source" is the card is ok, but when the "source" passes the network no longer.

vYOMUmy.png

9Dxpwvy.png

I also have the same problem with the day of the week, in this case I can not get it in PT. On the right I was able to change only the "Starts at" to PT, the "Next" I can not.

Really Superb this SKIN ...

I will have a check and fix those infobars issues. The translation problem is due to the use of a thirdparty convert. So I will change that to the regular clock to text converter provided by BH.

The stupid Next: label that does not translate is because there is a : sign in the label ;)
Give me a day or two to make some changes and I hope we can tweak this to a better version.

Tanks for the feedback. It's most valued :)

Thanks to you Thomas67, I am waiting for News

rochy64

Vu+ User
It's a beautiful skin!

vYOMUmy.png

9Dxpwvy.png

rochy64

Vu+ User
It's a beautiful skin!

vYOMUmy.png

9Dxpwvy.png

Okey. The label crossing in the Nab ExtraInfobar is fixed. The other issues is a bit more tricky since they are missing in the enigma2.mo translation file.
I use a Custome UkClockToText.py so I change the skin to use the BH ClockToText.py but that does not solve the problem. That converter is not added to the translation.
So I can't fix that. The weekdays will be shown in English

But if you want to test I have attached 2 translation files Who will translate Start At and Starts At in the infobar and channel select screen.
I Have attached both the .mo and .po since I just used GoogleTranslate so maybe the translations is not correct?

1. Italian (Italian.zip)
2. Portuguese (Portugues.zip)

Unpack the Italian.zip file and upload the Italian enigma.mo to fiolder /usr/share/enigma2/po/it/LC_MESSAGE/

Unpack the Portugues.zip file and upload the Portugues enigma.mo to fiolder /usr/share/enigma2/po/pt/LC_MESSAGE/

Restart Enigma2 (GUI) and all except the weekdays should be translated correct I hope :)

Re install the skins for other updates

Attachments

• portugues.zip
    245 KB · Views: 2
  • italian.zip
    244.8 KB · Views: 2
  • enigma2-plugin-skins-q-darkblue-fhd-bh_1.1_20220208_all.ipk
    5.1 MB · Views: 4
  • enigma2-plugin-skins-q-fhd-bh_1.1_20220208_all.ipk
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
  • enigma2-plugin-skins-q-purple-fhd-bh_1.1_20220208_all.ipk
    6 MB · Views: 2

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
The weekday translation does not happen... I had already tried but without success. Incidentally the "msgid" and "mgstr" inputs exist and the respective translation, simply are not applied...

There is a lot to translate but I do not know why you can not... both in BH and OBH. In this last thing I have done any translation or even introduction of new items > sometimes gives others not; Then much exists without translation but I can not...

The widget - cam-info was good... yes maybe it was the translation pt (network internet and security) that caused this...

rLzdAEf.png

As I wrote the weekdays translation is not working. This skin is adapted to emulate the SkyQ box skin. Todo this there is a custome converter created named UkClockToText.py.
So I tested to change converter to the regular ClockToText.py but the weekdays does not translate with that converter either.
Therefore the issue is in the Core Translation and can only be fixed by Team Blackhole.

Only diffrence between the custome converter and the bh regular converter is the use of 12 and 24hour clock.
In location /usr/share/enigma2 you find a textfile named timeformat.txt
If you change Time = 24 to Time = 12 the converter shows the clock with 12 hour clock and the pm/am suffix