TP92 on Astra

Robocop50000

Vu+ Newbie
Has anyone issues to get the channels on this TP?

I have a VU+ Zero who gives me entire satisfaction. However, and I can not explain it, it seems that I am unable to see any channel on ASTRA Transponder 92, Freq: 12246, SR 29700, Pol: V, FEC 5/6.

Any other works fine, except this one.

Do I need to load a new satellite.xml? or where should I look for a solution?
Thank you all

valb

Vu+ Newbie
You don't say which astra you are talking about but last year we discovered that in fine weather higher frequencies were a problem with the solo2.
The solution was to increase the frequency with 2 or 3 and do a manual scan. I.e try 12248.
Don't ask me why but it works!

Mick12334

I think 12246 V 29700 S2-8PSK 5/6 is on 19.2E, so you shouldn't be experiencing any problems, depending on your general location and dish size.

Robocop50000

Vu+ Newbie
The funny thing is : I can see it with the dreambox. using the same dish/cable/disecq.
could it be anything to do with satellite.xml?

Robocop50000

Vu+ Newbie
You don't say which astra you are talking about but last year we discovered that in fine weather higher frequencies were a problem with the solo2.
The solution was to increase the frequency with 2 or 3 and do a manual scan. I.e try 12248.
Don't ask me why but it works!

It's astra 1N, I am trying the get the VOYAGE HD channel

Mick12334

Just tried scanning it in and getting high 95%.
Try manually scanning it in, go into the menu, System Searching, Manual Scan.
Ensure 19.2E is selected and manually enter/select DVB-S2, 12246, Vertical, 29700, QPSK, which is listed on a site, 5/6, select the Clear before scan option and see how many channels are listed, you should get Voyage HD listed.

Robocop50000

Vu+ Newbie
OK,

I ended up fixing it this way:
I generated a new sattelite.XML file on the site http:// satellites-xml.org/
Then i realized that the XML file on my VU+ had 2/3 instead of 5/6 for that frequency.
Using dreamboxedit, I then changed this setting to 5/6 on frequency 12246....uploaded the file to the Vu+....et voila

All the channels on this frequency are now viewable.

Thanks all for the help !! :)

nunigaia

It's astra 1N, I am trying the get the VOYAGE HD channel
Just tried scanning it in and getting high 95%.
Try manually scanning it in, go into the menu, System Searching, Manual Scan.
Ensure 19.2E is selected and manually enter/select DVB-S2, 12246, Vertical, 29700, QPSK, which is listed on a site, 5/6, select the Clear before scan option and see how many channels are listed, you should get Voyage HD listed.

The channel is a crypted channel:

Look at this table

VoyageHd.png

The only way to receive this channel, is to pay to the channel provider, in this case, canalsat france, a subscription feed.
If you receive this channel, with your dreambox, it´s cause you have any illegal stuff to do that, and this is against the forum rules, so:

--> Read the forum rules --> It´s take just a minute of your time ( it´s less than mick12334 has spended with you. and less the search i made ( includind this answer ), i spended too ). --> rules http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

Your zero works like a charm, blackhole image it´s stable!

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

OK,

I ended up fixing it this way:
I generated a new sattelite.XML file on the site http:// satellites-xml.org/
Then i realized that the XML file on my VU+ had 2/3 instead of 5/6 for that frequency.
Using dreamboxedit, I then changed this setting to 5/6 on frequency 12246....uploaded the file to the Vu+....et voila

All the channels on this frequency are now viewable.

Thanks all for the help !! :)

Thanks to let us know, how! :chair:

best regards
nunigaia