TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

Hi, i use 7.91 and it did work fine, but now nettv won't open, receiver keeps restarting.
No problem with te internet, IPTV works beautifully
Can you help me, please?
Thank you!

Hi, i use 7.91 and it did work fine, but now nettv won't open, receiver keeps restarting.
No problem with te internet, IPTV works beautifully
Can you help me, please?
Thank you!

are you having any problems with your box image besides this tsmedia problem ? , a re flash should be a last resort especially for anyone not so experienced with flashing boxes . what i suggest is that if you have no box probllems other than the one with tsmedia that you uninstall tsmedia .

now how did you install tsmedia in the first place ? , if you downloaded tsmedia download it again from another source , i mean if your current tsmedia file is corrupt or has some issue reinstalling the same fille likely will make the problem return . so download the file from a different download source , and re install it .

if you just upgraded tsmedia from tsmedia itself well then id say tsmedia is not the issue as the latest version works ok for me , all tho not perfect . also just opening nettv shouldnt crash your box , open a plugin within nettv may crash your box , but ive never had a crash simply from opening nettv or any of the other options .

Tested Movies25 and it opens no problem.Alot of links don't work but that's the norm.Just watched The Judge film with no probs.Trying out the sports plugin and more of the links work that didn't in previous versions.I'd say it's the best one since 7.7 which I have have kept going back to.Thanks to the author once again

Also did a new install on the new 7.9.3 and when i try open videos and media Ts media crash hmmmm i run newenigma dm800 . have never had this problem before, v 7.9.1 works fine when i open Movies and media but not in the new version.

TSmedia 7.93 official release:
- with new skin (blue) ,more addons & bug fix
- available on 3 diff files basic,full & light

Thanks to mfaraj57.

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

TSmedia 7.93 official release:
- with new skin (blue) ,more addons & bug fix

Thanks to mfaraj57.

thx for this but am i the only one that got crash (Green Screen) when i try go into movies and media ?? everything works with 7,9,1 but from 7,9,2 and 7,9,3 i got scrash when i enter videos, everything else works

TSmedia 7.94 official release:
- fixed bugs

Thanks to mfaraj57.

Attachments

Hello who can help me please: I have installed TSmedia 7.94 version full in my vusolo2 V2 clone by dcc and i activated it by bleue touch of remote control... but when try to see a film o see list of channel it put me first: "addon error, no returned data, check details with info button" and second: the vu solo box is bloked and it appear bleue circle of blue solo image like is downloding something... and i have to reboot the solo2...
I have BH 2.0.9.1 image for clone... and ive got a good connection... i dont understand what happen.......?2014-10-25_00h14_18.png i put the plugins enigma.... in tmp folder in by dcc

Hello who can help me please: I have installed TSmedia 7.94 version full in my vusolo2 V2 clone by dcc and i activated it by bleue touch of remote control... but when try to see a film o see list of channel it put me first: "addon error, no returned data, check details with info button" and second: the vu solo box is bloked and it appear bleue circle of blue solo image like is downloding something... and i have to reboot the solo2...
I have BH 2.0.9.1 image for clone... and ive got a good connection... i dont understand what happen.......?View attachment 16150 i put the plugins enigma.... in tmp folder in by dcc
No clone support here!!

Back