Request tuner config with multiswitch - please help

nowy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks. i'm new with sats and got myself into trouble - i've been using bh for few months now on ultimo (after being configured by helpful installers) and everything was ok. i've just got hdd fitted in it and internet connection sorted so i looked around for image update and flashed my tb with bh 2.0.8. Initial setup was smooth, but now i'm strugling with tuner config and wonder if you could help me.

i'm using 4 x quatro lnbs pointed at 9.0E/13.0E/19.2E/28.2E and fed into triax multiswitch that sends all 4 sats down one cable to tb. i've got two tuners fitted and both are (were) config in the same way (for recording, etc.).

i really strugle to work out corect config to get it all up and running again, and wonder if you could help my out a bit.

thanks in advance.

nowy.

digicon

Vu+ Newbie
Diseqc switching is built into the switch itself as i assume you have either 1 or 2 cables coming down to the ultimo to your tuners so each feed will have all 2 satellites.

you just need to setup diseqc 1.0 and then choose which satellite goes into which letter ie: A,B,C,D A=9° B=13° C=19.2° D=28.2°

the above is just an example and your configuration how it is setup in the multiswitch may differ