tuner usb crazy...

sergius

Vu+ Newbie
I decided to write in the forum, because I am somewhat "pissed off" with my receiver VUDUO.

I tell you to get in history. For starters, I have 2 vuduo in two different houses with different installation of DTT.

The fact is that in both I have a TV AVERMEDIA FLY PRO HD (A835), with image BlackHole 1.7.2 (although this problem happens to me in all versions of BlackHole, from 1.6.6 to the present), do not use images tuneadas by anyone, other than drivers nOT official.

Anyway, I always detects the USB perfectly, I sought and found the channels perfectly, but every X time, and especially HD channels (telefive, or a3 ...) start aparacer squares until the tuner seems to get numb, and "begins to enter a loop" and repeat 2-3 second video image, continuous, and another 2-3 seconds of loop. That is, until that becomes the deco and I have to put him tarumba a full reset.

As I said I can think of two different decos, tuner and two different (but same model) and different houses.

When this happens, I opened a post which was for you the best USB tuner, I do not care what it cost me, but I decided on the Hauppage WinTV MiniStick great HD, put it through the roof in many forums.

The case is that I connect to VUdUO, and like .....

I tried to activate / deactivate the EXTRA power 5v for external antenna but I also fails.

Someone would think that could be happening? I need a brainstorm ...

valery84

Vu+ Newbie

The fact is that in both I have a TV AVERMEDIA FLY PRO HD (A835), with image BlackHole 1.7.2 (although this problem happens to me in all versions of BlackHole, from 1.6.6 to the present), do not use images tuneadas by anyone, other than drivers nOT official.

Anyway, I always detects the USB perfectly, I sought and found the channels perfectly, but every X time, and especially HD channels (telefive, or a3 ...) start aparacer squares until the tuner seems to get numb, and "begins to enter a loop" and repeat 2-3 second video image, continuous, and another 2-3 seconds of loop. That is, until that becomes the deco and I have to put him tarumba a full reset.

This the exact problem I have. I tested two A867 and a Hauppauge PCTV 74e with Vu+ Uno decoder and always with same results.