Unable to start ftp/telnet server

dimensionone

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
yesterday, I have tried to enable Mediathomb server. Once I have activated it via BH Speed up. After enabling, the green screen appeared and Enigma was restated. The first message that appeared was, that timer.xml file is corrupted. All my setup timers were gone.

Then I have realized, that also telnet and ftp services are disabled. I have tried to enable them via panel, although, it showed, that these services are enabled, nothing happened. All services are still disabled.

Any help how to enable them?

dimensionone

Vu+ Newbie
yes, it is working correctly. Have internet, can browse other devices.
Now, after sever restarts, I can see, that telnet is working, although, in the panel it shows, that it is disabled. But I can connect it. FTP is still not working :(

dimensionone

Vu+ Newbie
New info - I tried all types of connection - FTP, STP and SCP. With SCP and port 22 I was finally able to connect. But 21 port and FTP is not working, although it was working fine

dimensionone

Vu+ Newbie
That program is not working for me - when I tried to connect I receive Access viollation at address 0052B14E in module VUCC.exe. Read of address 0000000000 :(.
I run Windows 7 64bit,

When I try to connect via FTP I receive:

Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

yummer

BH Lover
That program is not working for me - when I tried to connect I receive Access viollation at address 0052B14E in module VUCC.exe. Read of address 0000000000 :(.
I run Windows 7 64bit,

When I try to connect via FTP I receive:

Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Have you tried blue buttonx2>ftp panel and telnet panel to make sure they haven't been disabled for some reason on stb

dimensionone

Vu+ Newbie
I have did it several times and nothing happened. See above, it says, it is activated, but when I return back, I see, it is disabled.

kimkimsen

Vu+ Newbie
i have installed BH image on vu+ solo and i have access with telnet and ftp but after about 3 min both closes and the only way to gain access again is a restart