Uno 4K SE CPU temp

I usally dont jump on all updates when they come out if i dont have an issu so have not made the last update yet.
But i dont mean that you should not update when availble updates are fix for bugs but i like to wait and see if there are som minor issue with new updates.

If drivers have something to do with temp i dont know that is for some of the staff members to answer.

And another thing thats important is if you use any third-party modded skins they usally comes with some modded python files
I strongly recommend that you stear clear for such skins even if they look fancy with lots of extra stuff.

Use Original Matrix Skin or other skin that dont have any modded python files.

DimitarCC

Vu+ Newbie
I usally dont jump on all updates when they come out if i dont have an issu so have not made the last update yet.
But i dont mean that you should not update when availble updates are fix for bugs but i like to wait and see if there are som minor issue with new updates.

If drivers have something to do with temp i dont know that is for some of the staff members to answer.

And another thing thats important is if you use any third-party modded skins they usally comes with some modded python files
I strongly recommend that you stear clear for such skins even if they look fancy with lots of extra stuff.

Use Original Matrix Skin or other skin that dont have any modded python files.

Yeah i also dont know if the drivers can have something to do with the temp readings. But anyways i will see how it will goes. ;)

goral

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I know is old thread
But I just check VU+ uno 4k SE and my temp. is 78°C
But I often use 2 sometimes 5 tuner at once.
When I switch to 4k channel, trem rise to 80°C after couple of minutes.
Is quite high, but I don't see any problems, especially on OBH image which i have since September 2020 (and so far, it suits me best).

1_0_19_11FB_2B5C_13E_820000_0_0_0_20210426124739.jpg