VU+ DUO start up by itself

danop

Vu+ Newbie
Do you know why the VU+ DUO start up by itseft?
I got both a VU+ DUO in my living room and one in my bedroom,
and they both start up with "no DVB service" in the display.

Tamaki

Administrator
Do you know why the VU+ DUO start up by itseft?
I got both a VU+ DUO in my living room and one in my bedroom,
and they both start up with "no DVB service" in the display.
If i well understand your problem is that on startup your box is on a channel not tuned?
You can try to install the plug start up channel, you can download from software manager.
Then press up/down arrow and select startup channel (or something like that, i'm not at home now).
I hope this is what you need, because i'm not sure i understood what exactly you needed.

oasisngn

Vu+ Newbie
if there is a scheduled recording task or if there is a power outage, in both cases vu+ will start itself.
-for the recording tasks, check the menu > recordings and see if there is some hidden entry there scheduled....delete it if you dont need.
-if its caused by a power outage , you can install a plugin called "startuptostandby" to be sure that the box goes back to standby.

you can set the valid default startup channel by pressing OK > Menu > "set as startup service" this will probably help you to get ride of no dvb error.

danop

Vu+ Newbie
Thankyou very much for your responce. I will work on that in the weekend. I think both answers cover the 2 problems.
The biggest problem is that the boxes start up by itself. There have not been any 230V problems in the period.
The other problem is, when it start up by itself, it does not start up in a channel, but with with "no DVB service"
Best regards

Tamaki

Administrator
Thankyou very much for your responce. I will work on that in the weekend. I think both answers cover the 2 problems.
The biggest problem is that the boxes start up by itself. There have not been any 230V problems in the period.
The other problem is, when it start up by itself, it does not start up in a channel, but with with "no DVB service"
Best regards
So i think all is solved using these responces.
Well :)

Tamaki

Administrator
if there is a scheduled recording task or if there is a power outage, in both cases vu+ will start itself.
-for the recording tasks, check the menu > recordings and see if there is some hidden entry there scheduled....delete it if you dont need.
-if its caused by a power outage , you can install a plugin called "startuptostandby" to be sure that the box goes back to standby.

you can set the valid default startup channel by pressing OK > Menu > "set as startup service" this will probably help you to get ride of no dvb error.
OT: Your avatar reminds me someone else :)

chulbul

BH Lover
I wish people would answer the solutions when there problem is solved it would really help someone else