VU+ QWERTY remote - is there way to use with?

mahcin

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
recently purchased qwerty remote control, genuine VU+, is there way to mod OpenBH drivers to be able use it? At the moment just couple of buttons are working only. Any one has any experience about it?

Thank You

wakeelkhan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
recently purchased qwerty remote control, genuine VU+, is there way to mod OpenBH drivers to be able use it? At the moment just couple of buttons are working only. Any one has any experience about it?

Thank You[/QUOT

I'm using both (Normal & qwerty) are perfect working. check your remote?

fumbduck

Vu+ User
Hi,

Thank You
What buttons are working for you?
When I press the unlock button on my original qwerty remote nothing works (also using OpenBlackHole)
Do I need additional drivers?

mahcin

Vu+ Newbie
I think it's releated to (O)BH version, as recently I had Open Blackhole 0.4 and front remote was working fine, but qwerty buttons on the back not, just 10mins ago upgraded for 0.6 version and that remote won't work at all

wakeelkhan exactly which software version are You using?

fumbduck if You do downgrade Your Open Blackhole to 0.4 then Your front side of remote will work, but not rear qwerty buttons, on latest 0.6 this remote won't work at all, so it has to be drivers releated thing, I think, would be nice to get solution for it

fumbduck

Vu+ User
I think it's releated to (O)BH version, as recently I had Open Blackhole 0.4 and front remote was working fine, but qwerty buttons on the back not, just 10mins ago upgraded for 0.6 version and that remote won't work at all

wakeelkhan exactly which software version are You using?

fumbduck if You do downgrade Your Open Blackhole to 0.4 then Your front side of remote will work, but not rear qwerty buttons, on latest 0.6 this remote won't work at all, so it has to be drivers releated thing, I think, would be nice to get solution for it
Sorry, I wasn't clear
My issue has never been the front of the remote, that has always worked fine, even on Open BH 0.6 (maybe try flashing again)
only the qwerty side of things don't work for me
Not all that fussed about it as I use a separate box for ip viewing which is where you need a keyboard most to type in url's, codes, titles or names.

Last edited: