Solo2 Vu Solo2 dead? help me plz

vufun

Vu+ Newbie
@ everyone who knows better than me

I own an original ten years old VU solo2 ,with last but old BlackHole 3.1 in OMB (in a stick)to have more room for plugins.well
it was about two years (but recently more often) that during vision (especially at the beginning) video disappeared with flashes and could hear some whippings(horrible listening with headphones on).Ok I used to try to move rear hdmi plug .....and in my opinion all went well ....or thought.
But few days ago, I turned on receiver and suddenly the problem again ,not in time to make at least the boot, so i shut down power switch.
Bad very bad. receiver now won't boot, no vfd screen, no ethernet, no fan moving inside ,only the blu eye is on and if tapped it gets brighter!
I have opened the box (after reading some other forums) to check capacitor ,diodes..all seems good CPU gets hot is alive
is it hardware problem ? has the flash ram gone? or boot has dead
don't know what to do.... tell me what could personally check or do before to ask a repair center( but don't know if in Italy are still opened and where?)
contacting VU+ seems impossible to do.
so you could simply tell me .isn't the time to buy a brand new DUO 4k model ?
it takes about € 370 and thinking that in this past ten years all has gone IPTV (legal with a Smart Tv) (not legal with a small IPTV box ( €50))......
or another option could be Edision OS Mio +4k pro (€ 130)......?
now I don't want to be too long ....if you will reply me I will ask you some hints on iptv ( that i have never experienced on my Vu solo2)
the most used plugin i was using was the almost died E2iptvplayer( for youtube without annoying interruption and no logging check and the old no more updated XX host inside)
to watch satellite scrambled soccer match (on Polsat) i used the plugin to retrieve free servers Zoom( only to date in PY 2.7 version)
never tried your openallience new OpenBlackhole (due to Zoom that is PY 2.7)
only tried Open ATV 6.. but found a very poor video quality output and quickly deleted(seems that there is a bad integration of original vu+ video drivers inside)
OK sorry ......now stop wait for your reply....and tnx in advance