VU+Solo2 freezing at start/boot

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

1) I have installed the latest image BH 2.1.1 in flash and up to here everything seems OK.
2) I have also installed the same image BH 2.1.1 in meoboot with plugins/addons - everything OK.
3) I have also installed latest VTI image 7.0.0 in meoboot and did the updates, installed some addons/plugins and on restart/boot, the image freezes and the screeen says starting Gemini or loading default. I tried to switch the receiver off/On from rear switch still the same problem. I tried to disconnect the USB stick (Meoboot) and restart again the flash image, still the same problem.

Finally, I have to re-install everything again i.e. flash image...etc.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

K/Rgds
Supermario

a911

The BH Lover
Hi Guys

1) I have installed the latest image BH 2.1.1 in flash and up to here everything seems OK.
2) I have also installed the same image BH 2.1.1 in meoboot with plugins/addons - everything OK.
3) I have also installed latest VTI image 7.0.0 in meoboot and did the updates, installed some addons/plugins and on restart/boot, the image freezes and the screeen says starting Gemini or loading default. I tried to switch the receiver off/On from rear switch still the same problem. I tried to disconnect the USB stick (Meoboot) and restart again the flash image, still the same problem.

Finally, I have to re-install everything again i.e. flash image...etc.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

K/Rgds
Supermario

Hi My Friend,
Hopefully U doing Fine!

Maybe the Vti image was for DreamBox,,,,:lamo:.....;)!

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi My Friend,
Hopefully U doing Fine!

Maybe the Vti image was for DreamBox,,,,:lamo:.....;)!
Hi m8 a911

Tks for your reply m8. I am here with this sat community for some time now and know which images are meant for VU+ boxes and dreamboxes respectively :fie: - No hard feelings :)

Anyway Tks for your reply.
:thanks:

a911

The BH Lover
Hi m8 a911

Tks for your reply m8. I am here with this sat community for some time now and know which images are meant for VU+ boxes and dreamboxes respectively :fie: - No hard feelings :)

Anyway Tks for your reply.
:thanks:

Sure U know....I was just teasing U my friend...;)!