VU+ Solo2 won't update on BH 2.0.6

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
I've tried updating EPG it's showing downloading for virtually few seconds, saves and back to green panel but no EPG, I've tried it several time. Normally it takes few minutes and works fine.
I've also tried to update TS Media it shows I'm on version 3.9 and I downloaded and re-stated E2 but when I go back and it says I'm still on version 3.9 and do I want update to ver 4.2. I've tried updating couple of time now.
I've also did hard re-set and switch Solo2 off from main but still no luck.
Does anyone has any suggestion for me please?
P.s. I've not update BH Online 2.0.6 to rev c yet.

sidTM

Vu+ User
Hello

What are you downloading the epg too? If using cross epg make sure your using the correct storage device to store your epg too
You can find that in menu-setup-crossEPG then configure

a911

The BH Lover
I've tried updating EPG it's showing downloading for virtually few seconds, saves and back to green panel but no EPG, I've tried it several time. Normally it takes few minutes and works fine.
I've also tried to update TS Media it shows I'm on version 3.9 and I downloaded and re-stated E2 but when I go back and it says I'm still on version 3.9 and do I want update to ver 4.2. I've tried updating couple of time now.
I've also did hard re-set and switch Solo2 off from main but still no luck.
Does anyone has any suggestion for me please?
P.s. I've not update BH Online 2.0.6 to rev c yet.

Recently CrossEPG is not working proper!
Use BH EPG...its ok for now!

I do not use TS Media...but may be if uninstall the old ver 3.9 , then install the new one, this may works!

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you SidTM and A911, I ve always updated it from green panel and I'm using the corrected storage device media\USB.

I will try uninstall TS Media and re-instal it tomorrow.