Announcements Vu+ Solo2

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
Dealers got boxes to test , and still no images my Dealer told me he have box but no img yet ,
i hope new images wil come soon,
Gr

obmar

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
The images will be out if user will own a box.
It doesn't make sense to have an image but no box.
BR

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
Guys First of all , impatient means how much we love with BH, coz desprately waiting for BH , coz with BH solo2 will be not complete,
second i was talking about dealer he told me box is here for test but without BH , test cannot be completed,
thats why he said to test all things he needs BH,
anyway i am still waiting for box i hope next week we will get it ,
Gr

Seems really strange , we are on the edge of new modell release , without any sign of alternative image support ?!
I'm not refering to annonced BH support , BH has always been loyal to Vu+ , have checked PLI /VIX/AAF image sites, no a trace for VU+Solo 2 image support !

at this moment in time there are no plans to release a ViX image for this receiver,

Edit by admin.
Link to external boards no allowed.
And please don't use our board for your issues with Vu+.

Edit by admin.
Link to external boards no allowed.
And please don't use our board for your issues with Vu+.

I was not using YOUR board for any such thing, i was simply replying to a question asking why a user had not seen mention of a ViX image for this receiver. as for the link that was placed there with a quote by andy him self as to why he came to the decision he did. personally it makes no difference to me either way.

Shiro

BH-C
Ok i think that we can tell
"at this moment in time there are no plans to release a ViX image for this receiver"
and the reasons are explained at VIX board.