VU+ Ultimo 4k Unicable problem

toranoko

Vu+ Newbie
Yes is ok.

As I write here many times, it happens with few images including OBH and BH, but works fine with VIX image, also works fine with OBH 4.3.023. The problem is software based because if i start recording on the first tuner (no matter what letter of tuner, tried with A, B and C) the recording is freezing as described in previous posts, but if I change the channel to one on another transponder (so it changes the tuner, even if the second tuner is A) on the second channel there is no freezing, but the recording (of the first channel) contains the freezing.

toranoko

Vu+ Newbie
Have he tried to change the FBC tuner to the other slot?

Is he talking about FTA services? :( n/a

best regards
nunigaia

It happens on every channel, no matter if is FTA or encrypted. It does not happens on cable channels if I start the receiver directly on a cable channel, but if is on sat channel and I change to cable then it happens there too.

Best regards,

toranoko

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I write to let you know that the latest update to BlackHole (3.1.0F) solved the problem, now everything works just fine with the same settings as before.

Best regards,

toranoko

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

Sorry to report, the problem appeared again. When I started with the old image the problem was there, I made online update to 3.1.0F, and after restart was working fine. I watch about 10 minutes on sat channel without problems, then I change to cable tuner and stayed there for few hours, then when I changed back to sat there was no image, I try to restart enigma2 but it froze so I had to reboot (from telnet). After the reboot the problem reappeared. I don't know if reboot changes something that restart does not. I don't know if it helps, when I started the Black Hole image, it was from OpenPLI from MultiBoot menu. I will try once I get home to see if I start the image the same way and then restart via menu if something changes. By the way the only images that work on my box right now without problems are OpenPLI and OpenVIX.

Best regards,