VU+ Uno- DUO ch list compabilty

E_lite

Vu+ User
Frinds, shortyl:

I have a GREAT list for UNO, wnat to use it in DUO- but-
It has a many problems. Lot of Mpeg4chanelss are wrong -0 SNR value, but AGC is good
-Every italian SKY ch is 0 SNR
-Some of TP i can get back with rescanning manually, to change the pilot- invertion. but this is not a solution.
-THE uno list works perfectly in UNO.
-It happened to me, when i wanted to use Likra settings from DM800 in VU ONU- now its happened from UNIO-DUO
-must be some logical explanation how to CONVERT..

anyone with the same problem?

Matrix10

Administrator
Uno and Duo list is the same .
If you download/upload channel list from one to another box with dreamboxedit.
Im using also Likra .But in Likra settings we have some channels not working goed
so you have to make manual scan after list upload and save list with dreamboxedit after this scan.
This list you can use in all boxis.
Some channels have changed but still not ok in Likra settings
you cannot have this channels they have change freq and transponder.
Example MTV HD channels in some bouquets.

If you do not have the SNR, then you have no signal.
AGC is not important.

E_lite

Vu+ User
-Ok thx but this is not really the solution.
-if you have 10.000 chanells, and watching more of them, cant rescan manually every TP.
-BTW- i just figure out the point- on UNO the pilot is OFF- but on DUO must me on AUTO- i changad it in editor and it works. BUT, you must do on every single TP- this is very bad, i cent belive that this only my problem, same thing when i changed from DM to UNO.. -
-everybody can check this, the channel list from download section for DUO working good, also likra. there the pilot is auto or on.
-thx.

Matrix10

Administrator
-Ok thx but this is not really the solution.
-if you have 10.000 chanells, and watching more of them, cant rescan manually every TP.
-BTW- i just figure out the point- on UNO the pilot is OFF- but on DUO must me on AUTO- i changad it in editor and it works. BUT, you must do on every single TP- this is very bad, i cent belive that this only my problem, same thing when i changed from DM to UNO.. -
-everybody can check this, the channel list from download section for DUO working good, also likra. there the pilot is auto or on.
-thx.

I have not tested what you have written
and I have not noticed the problems on the channels that I use.
It should be tested.

E_lite

Vu+ User
I have not tested what you have written
and I have not noticed the problems on the channels that I use.
It should be tested.
May i send you the lsit somehow? its done with UNO - and workimg perfectly with UNO- with DUO on most chanells, (skyitaly HD) i MUST change 2 things to get picture, and i dont know why? The list is scanned with UNO- its personal not from the net.
1.The pilot must be ON- or auto
2.FEC must be changed from 3/4 to 2/3

i can change this parametrs in editor, or simply manual scan and get the pic.
i dont understand the logic of the problem. this list should be identical, somebody can tell me whay is this happened?

so, if you want to see my list, where to send? can i attach it here as ZIP?

E_lite

Vu+ User
Vu UNO self scanned and selected.
Not working mpeg4 chanells-mostly. on DUO.
check sky ital hd- as example-
must change to 2/3
and pilot to ON-

Attachments

• Razvodnik E2 Motor ch list 75e-30w -25.04.2012.zip
    302.9 KB · Views: 25