Announcements Vu+ XBMC PrismCube is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiro

BH-C
Yes the arm boards are mostly used in Android, the current success and develop of arm boards have started with smartphone and tablets.
The market of Arm based devices is in great expansion and is going to minicomputer too. Look for example at the raspberry pi and the chinese Mk802 devices with Mali gpu.

Don Andres

BH Lover
Example of ARM based satellite receiver is Coolstream brand.
Coolstrem use Neutrino , maye some of the already developed solutions from this plattform can be useful in Prismcube ( I'm refering to the satellite part of the PCube ) ?!

Shiro

BH-C
Example of ARM based satellite receiver is Coolstream brand.
Coolstrem use Neutrino , maye some of the already developed solutions from this plattform can be useful in Prismcube ( I'm refering to the satellite part of the PCube ) ?!

PrismCube have already its own satellite part. It is 2 years of Vu+ develop team work.

P.s. about Coolstream Neutrino it is based on enigma1.

Shiro

BH-C
I have to repeat, PrismCube is not based on the old enigma1/enigma2 structure.
Is totally new satellite part integrated in XBMC

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
A few loose shots:
- I read on the official XBMC forum that they have no contact with Myrusa despite the claims made of cooperation. They even sounded a bit offended.
- The PrismCube looks like an interesting development. It is probably more of my liking than the new Duo2 as I am looking for vast improved Media Player functionality. This box could bring this. Will have a peak at XBMC recent updates.
- I have no idea what the phrase "PrismCube is coming" really translates to regarding time frames. When my wife says she is coming I know she is refering to seconds or minutes but here it may mean months or even years?

Status
Not open for further replies.