VUPLUS SOLO WONT BOOT

ronuk99

Vu+ Newbie
hi theer im new here and so is my vuplus solo so no nothing much about this machine and settings . ok todat started the machine and went to gui starting then green screen i was able to read some of the info stating that blue night skin missing unable to find and so the machine as continued throwing out the same errors. i am totallly confused by all this so any help to resolve this problem is greatfully appreciated and thanking you in advance.

Mito

Administrator
Probably you installed a skin not compatible with the image.
You can try to remove the skin by an FTP software.

In /usr/share/enigma2/ you should find a folder with the same name of the skin you installed, try to delete it and then restart the box.

ronuk99

Vu+ Newbie
Probably you installed a skin not compatible with the image.
You can try to remove the skin by an FTP software.

In /usr/share/enigma2/ you should find a folder named like the skin you installed, try to delete it and then restart the box.

thanks yes i think i did that. Now how do i remove the image . How will ftp connect to the vu solo box is it possible. About the vu solo unable to get any further than gui starting then just keeps re-booting after the error greeen screen

Mito

Administrator
thanks yes i think i did that. Now how do i remove the image . How will ftp connect to the vu solo box is it possible. About the vu solo unable to get any further than gui starting then just keeps re-booting after the error greeen screen
You don't need to remove the image but only the skin and you can do it while the box is booting.

You can use Filezilla with the followings settings:
Host: your Solo IP address (something like 192.168.1.10)
User Name: root
Password: leave the field empty