What do user consider important in skins - Survey

What do you consider more important in a FullHD skin?

• 5) PIG or similar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6) % of GUI used by Infobar and other elements

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlexWilMac

In the most recent BH images we have the FullHD skins.
But I find a quite strange some decisions of their designer. Personally, what I look for in skins, especially the fullhd ones, is

1) Many items showed in each screen. For instance: many Menu items, many channels, many plugins. The more you see in a single screen, the better, because you don't have to scroll.
Instead, there are a lot of fullhd skins which the same number of items you have in 2.1.4 normal skins. I find it a nonsense.

2) Readability: last 2.1.7 default skin is not so bad. But do you think is comfortable to read the movie list? There is no clear distinction among lines! Other skins are more readable but are worse about point 1)

Then there are other things, (PIG, being non invasive with infobar, etc.) but the two I mentioned are, in my opinion the most important for a comfy use of the box.
So, I hope the default 2.1.7 skin can be slightly improved and that other skins will be redesigned accordingly to what fullHd means: many more pixels (i.e. "space") to put items) and visual definition.
What's the use of having 1920x1080 pixels if I use very large fonts and no visual aid?