• VP8/9/10 - SD/HD/UHD Codec support

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • MediaPortal

Votes: 28 7.2%
  • MovieCut

Votes: 8 2.1%

• Total voters

nunigaia

U probably don't understand any of my words :)

I'm using multiboot but my favorite is OpenPli and most of the time is OpenPli active, with XBMC I'm using OBH

Stop the discussion.

Sorry but you said clearly in your post that your favourite plugin is OpenPli.

1) -The question of this topic is " WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PLUGIN? ".

2) - This only regarding plugins that works, or users want to be avaiable for working in only " BLACKHOLE or OPEN BLACKHOLE "

As you see, i understand all and i don´t know why are you mentioning other images rather then " BlackHole Images ".

best regards
nunigaia

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
Please vote for your favourite plugin and write a comment about it.
If your plugin is not listed in the chart reply to this post and we will add to the poll the most mentioned.

WARNING: ONLY LEGAL PLUGINS ARE PERMITTED. NO EMULATORS AND NO SOFTCAMS ARE ALLOWED HERE. REMEMBER THE BOARD RULES.
all mentioned plugins are very useful. Thanks.

York

Vu+ Newbie
Kodi from far, but is should be implemented as the real Kodi, unfortunately the current stripped down and feature blocked implementation is a shame!

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
1. I like some one can make the cool TV guide workable or write some thing similar.
2. I would like the BH record play screen is able to show the year,month and day of a file rather than month,day only because some recorded files may be older than one year.

Sparky00

Vu+ Newbie
We are talking about sat-receiver. So most preferred are features in this direction.
Especially smart card and soft cam support.

nunigaia

We are talking about sat-receiver. So most preferred are features in this direction.
Especially smart card and soft cam support.

Are you joking? We are talking about plugins that could be available in our images " LEGAL ONES ", not about illegal stuff.
The direction of your post, broke our board rules. It seems you haven't read them, in the moment you joined our board.
Take some time, and read it carefully --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html , specially the §4.

best regards
nunigaia

vumore

Vu+ Newbie
My favourite plugin is "Extra channel selection" it gives more choices to customize service list. Its only problem is that, when using it, receiver memory increases about 14%.
Imdb plugin is also good.

AlexWilMac

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong mentioning a plugin not in the list, but my favourite plugin, by far, is MovieCut (and the almost indispensably related Reconstruct AP/SC).
Nowadays there are so many commercial ads and it allows to prepare the recording for a "non ruined by ads" watching.
Someone could say that you can skip commercials also in real time, during watching, but cutting in advance makes possible to know exactly how much is left while you watch.
It's only a pity it is not able to go to the previous or next "keyframe" like computer softwares like Avidemux do. This would produce a perfect cut.
Instead, MovieCut allows only rough cuts because it anticipates by random times in a range of (0-1.5s) the actual cut points, even going backwards by left key on the remote.

nunigaia

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong mentioning a plugin not in the list, but my favourite plugin, by far, is MovieCut (and the almost indispensably related Reconstruct AP/SC).
Nowadays there are so many commercial ads and it allows to prepare the recording for a "non ruined by ads" watching.
Someone could say that you can skip commercials also in real time, during watching, but cutting in advance makes possible to know exactly how much is left while you watch.
It's only a pity it is not able to go to the previous or next "keyframe" like computer softwares like Avidemux do. This would produce a perfect cut.
Instead, MovieCut allows only rough cuts because it anticipates by random times in a range of (0-1.5s) the actual cut points, even going backwards by left key on the remote.

You can vote, i add it to the list. :)

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Is there some plugin like an equalizer where by I could increase basic bass and treble ?

The object of this topic is not asking for support but only choose from the list your favourite plugin.
So, you are :offtopic:

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

It's much easier if you go to the specific section of this forum about plugins and ask there. Then, if it exists, you might come back and propose it ;)

sabrintos

Vu+ Newbie
iptv now is better for me now ,this things is a new technology for the coming futur media without antenna only with net