What to Do Before..??

NikolasP

Vu+ Newbie
Hi community ,

as i am new in this and i am reading a lot of new things at the community....i have 1 question.....I want to go back to the original vu+ image and check a few things , do you think that i should do a full backup of my BH 2.0.9 or its not so important...I still didn't install too many things or mounted any hdd or usb etc.

When you do a backup what kind of settings you actually backing up except channel list , favorites etc??

Is the original image going to flash all (erase) everything of my BH image ??

Sorry it was 3 questions.....

Thanks.

bogdanm

1} Yes will be erased all from Bh image when you install new/other image.
2} In full backup will be included image who is now on your box; in personal backup will be your personal files like plugin; pasword, setup image and more .

NikolasP

Vu+ Newbie
Bogdanm thanks for the reply.....
I assume that when i am ready and install the BH image again , i can (bring back) upload my backup through FTP or from the BH image !!! correct ?

Mito

Administrator
In the Full Backup does include personal backup as well ????
Full Backup is a copy of the whole image you are using.
So, if you reinstall it by usb stick (the same way you use to install any image) you will restore your old image.

giamburrasca

Vu+ Newbie
I made full backup of bh 2.0.9 uno and would like to reflash it, but in folder vuplus/uno there are now only 3 files (kernel_cfe_auto.bin, root_cfe_auto.jffs2, splash_cfe_auto.bin) and file "boot_cfe_auto.jffs2" is missing. Will I still be able to reflash my backup without "boot_cfe_auto.jffs2" ? or is there something wrong with FULL BACKUP image?