Wlan on Blackhole ?

cosy

Vu+ Newbie
I have tried all sorts of images and I never get any problems during Wlan setup, but I simply get a Problem with blackhole images, can someone help me and tell me the secret with BH images?
With other images no problem.
Thank you for any response

VU+ Duo2

cosy

Vu+ Newbie
I always go through all this, but it doesn't seem to save it, that was why i wanted some help.
Nevertheless thank you for the contribution.

cosy

Vu+ Newbie
my Wlan is detected, and i do put in my password just like i do to the other images. but connection fails and is not even saved---That is my problem

Blarren

Vu+ Newbie
Thats normal behavior. If the connection fail something is wrong with the encryption method or key and
it should not save the wrong credentials. Only if you have the correct wlan parameters for login it will save it.

That 1MB speed for your wlan is a tell tale that something is wrong with your net,
could be too low signal or too many other wlans on the same channel frequency.
If you can not check in another way, use an android phone with the wifi analyser
from Kevin Yuan.

Last edited:

cosy

Vu+ Newbie
please spare me the wrong words...
I have told you guys, I have tried many images (and I'm a very experienced user) but this behaviour is only on Blackhole not other images, so spare me to say I know my encryption method and key or password very well.
Nevertheless, thank you for the contribution.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
please spare me the wrong words...
I have told you guys, I have tried many images (and I'm a very experienced user) but this behaviour is only on Blackhole not other images, so spare me to say I know my encryption method and key or password very well.
Nevertheless, thank you for the contribution.
Does it work with original VU+ image or VTI image ?

AlexWilMac

I once had some issue with the encryption: I had to set it manually to WPA2, because the setting automatically chosen by the image didn't work, if I'm not wrong. Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly because it's been a long time since I don't use wlan any more.

cosy

Vu+ Newbie
yes it works with both these images flawless (and also open PLI, italysat name it) but NOT with Blackhole image

Matrix10

Administrator
Working 100 % with Black Hole BH 3.0.4

You forced me to re-install the BH 3.0.4

You can inspect and edit if you want and you know how in
/etc/ file name >>> wpa_supplicant.conf.wlan0 (my pic wnetw.png)

if you use some complicated pass try simpler only the letters for the test

Look my my shots

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    833.1 KB · Views: 21
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    729.1 KB · Views: 20
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    877.3 KB · Views: 20
  • shot4.jpg
    shot4.jpg
    930.7 KB · Views: 20
  • shot5.jpg
    shot5.jpg
    804.4 KB · Views: 18
  • shot6.jpg
    shot6.jpg
    784.7 KB · Views: 19
  • shot7.jpg
    shot7.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • shot8.jpg
    shot8.jpg
    867.2 KB · Views: 17
  • shot10.jpg
    shot10.jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 20
  • wnetw.png
    wnetw.png
    41 KB · Views: 20

cosy

Vu+ Newbie
thank you, I did this before but i think the problem is that blackhole doesn't like characters like " !" in the password. I can recall we had these problems after Blackhole 215 and i thought they were resolved, bet seems not

Matrix10

Administrator
thank you, I did this before but i think the problem is that blackhole doesn't like characters like " !" in the password. I can recall we had these problems after Blackhole 215 and i thought they were resolved, bet seems not

I do not know that
I only know that WLan works wit my configs.

Blarren

Vu+ Newbie
The info is: If the image thinks something is wrong with wlan it will not save. That is the answer to your "I always go through all this, but it doesn't seem to save it, that was why i wanted some help."
When you search for wlan it says what speed the net has. Image indicate that your net have a speed that probably has no connection to the login router.
I guess all this is connected to the protocol that shows None. No protocol - no access to the net.
Does the box show different parameters when you choose other wlan nets? If they all show these problems then the box image is faulty. You have the correct one for your box
and you haven't made it dirty by updating enigma software files from the menu?

cosy

Vu+ Newbie
okay, it looks a problem of characters in the password from all i hear you guys saying. I have tried a VTI image, an OPenPli and also Italysat image and all work flawless on my DUO2 with the same config.
So I give up with Blackhole, it is a shame. I will not change my WLan config because of an image.
Thank you all for the contributions.