Announcements Xbmc soon in Black Hole image

Obecny

Vu+ Newbie
This is really great news, I am happy owner of duo2 but not really big fan of BH so at the moment I am using competitor images but will be happy back to BH if kodi/xbmc will be fully supported, I would love to do some tests right now but as far as I can see only test image for solo2 is available now, thanks and good luck, really looking forward

grab

Vu+ Newbie
This is really great news, I am happy owner of duo2 but not really big fan of BH so at the moment I am using competitor images but will be happy back to BH if kodi/xbmc will be fully supported, I would love to do some tests right now but as far as I can see only test image for solo2 is available now, thanks and good luck, really looking forward
Jules,

You can download XBMC or KODI as it is now know and you can certainly run it on the Duo.

james81

Vu+ User
The duo2 image is released beta 2 now

darraghk

Vu+ Newbie
This looks great but I'm a novice ... I've installed the image, and I scanned my recorded movies on the internal hard drive. There isn't any Movie Art although I installed the add on for that.

My main question is... I have all my movies on External USB drives. Can I plug them in to the Vu+ Solo 2 and get the Solo to recognize them? Anybody tried that?

darraghk

Vu+ Newbie
I've since tried mounting the external drive, but the drive won't mount. It's HFS (formatted for OSX). Does that make a difference?