Zapping Mode Selection

Seth_72

Vu+ User
hello , how can i get this to work Zapping Mode Selection, to get a list to apear with zap history

nunigaia

hello , how can i get this to work Zapping Mode Selection, to get a list to apear with zap history

Hi @Seth_72

I don´t have now BlackHole 3.0.2 in order to test it.

Can you test it for me and reply that if it matchs your needs?

Test it and reply.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-historyzapselector_2.2_all.ipk
    33.3 KB · Views: 62

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Thanks , will do that tomorrow ang give you feedback. i seeking zap history like obh and i tried hmm new vti just for fun and they also use vuplus hit like blackhole and liked that they have with zap history and that was the only thing i liked , you press exit and a window apears with zap history and picons to just like obh. will give screen tomorrow after work.

Regards seth_72

nunigaia

Thanks , will do that tomorrow ang give you feedback. i seeking zap history like obh and i tried hmm new vti just for fun and they also use vuplus hit like blackhole and liked that they have with zap history and that was the only thing i liked , you press exit and a window apears with zap history and picons to just like obh. will give screen tomorrow after work.

Regards seth_72

Ok, no problem.
thanks

regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

tried on bh 2.17 before work and it crashed when i press a channel in the list in zap plugin

On Black Hole 3.0.2 it works, even in Black Hole 3.0.2 used in OpenMultiboot.
Probably and i don't know, maybe any dependency needed that is not present in Black Hole 2.1.7.

What i noticed is only the menu size that are not skinable for FullHD skins.
I will repack later with the lastest commits on git ... and wiill see what's going on, but only for Black Hole 3.0.2.

best regards
nunigaia

Seth_72

Vu+ User
i still use bh 2.17 because some thing dont work for me in 3.02. so i have to wait for new blackhole comes out Before i upgrade and the thing i use will work.
thanks for the help

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Hello Nunigaia. its crashes for me in bh 3.02 J

Regards Seth_72

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1480536795.zip
    18.9 KB · Views: 15