Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Evening guys!Unfortunately vamas I have just tried the IPTV list updater and the links that we're working yesterday are not working today.I also tried Expat and yes,ITV isn't working but a few other channels are.That's the beauty about this game.You just never know from one day to the next!
I don't use IliveTv but I've just tested it and the links I tried worked although the sound was out of sync.Expat TV uses Filmon streams so there isn't much difference.
I would just like to report that user m3u playlists doesn't seem to work (in tsmedia 7.6) , it says error playing streams with every link in every m3u file . please can this be fixed in the next update as it is a great way to view iptv thanks .
TSMedia 7.7 full version beta available now from tools/software beta.Testing it at the moment and it's working a lot better than the last couple of updates.Icefilms II has got all my favourite TV shows working at the moment which is great and it keeps the better half happy!!
TSMedia 7.7 full version beta available now from tools/software beta.Testing it at the moment and it's working a lot better than the last couple of updates.Icefilms II has got all my favourite TV shows working at the moment which is great and it keeps the better half happy!!
Yes it will run on vu solo.Just transfer to temp folder and manually install ipk file.Just started testing 7.8 and I don't seem to get many of the addons working and very few links.Can someone confirm this please.
Yes it will run on vu solo.Just transfer to temp folder and manually install ipk file.Just started testing 7.8 and I don't seem to get many of the addons working and very few links.Can someone confirm this please.
Yes it will run on vu solo.Just transfer to temp folder and manually install ipk file.Just started testing 7.8 and I don't seem to get many of the addons working and very few links.Can someone confirm this please.
same here , I tried icefilms 1 and 2 movies25 1 and 2 and 1channel and not one link worked , and no movies played . however alluc movies did play a movie . so its back to 7.7 for the time being .
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.