admins & developers

mosad

BH Lover
What happens if you try and download the software update by an image where the cam works?
By the way: even my cam Tivusat cannot be updated by my VU+, even if it perfectly works. They want me to use a stupid Tivusat certified box in order to succeed in it... At the moment the problem does not interest me ;)

And I hope our coders will find the way of making it working again. I, too, I'm convinced that the problem is not in the cam software but in the latest version of OBH. If so, you deserve to use a nice image like it and not the absurd OpenAtv: If I had started being a VU+ user with this image, I think I would hammer my box, ignoring how different it behaves with different images! :)

Hey
I can’t download the cam software on Vu+
The last update for the cam was 4/4/2012 ,the problem is the cam working smoothly on OBH version 4.2.026 & less than that but later versions aren’t working Including the latest version 4.3.001.

The issue is the cam isn’t compatible with OBH image
I wish the coder develops & solves the issue cause OBH is one of the best in colors & speed

fc9258f38150de551dd04fd1a63ebddb.jpg

mosad

BH Lover
Well just as a small info both VIX and ATV have the CI+ helper in the code ;) so if you use a CI not CI+ module that are branded like your Tivusat Alex then you still need the ssl certificate to do a proper software update

And thats the reason OBH dont work. OBH have no hidden Ci+ helper with ssl certificate ;)

I tested the attached file SSL & it’s working on the black CAM but the blue CAM one isn’t working with the file cause it’s all from the same company MyHD

7e4f4c80c07ff6f920032e6e7a68e2f4.jpg

147f656eeaeadff29265ce2ba63e7b1a.jpg

FILES REMOVED BY ADMIN AS THEY CONTAIN ILLEGAL CERTIFICATES

Last edited by a moderator: