Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
<provider>
<name>NC+</name>
<protocol>lcn</protocol>
<!-- namespace could change even on the same sat...
in case of use the service hacks to fix it -->
<namespace>820000</namespace>
<transponder frequency="11449000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0"
fec_inner="3" orbital_position="130" inversion="2" system="1"
modulation="2" roll_off="0" pilot="2" />
<sections>
<section number="1">NC+</section>
</sections>
<servicehacks>
<![CDATA[
if service["number"] > 999 or service["number"] < 1:
skip = True
]]>
</servicehacks>
</provider>
The scripts starts well, but he finds only 90 channels and ends with several errors (photos)
Code:
http://1drv.ms/1zgNE96
What can I do about these errors? Is it my provider definition problem or is it program's script failure?
does anybody know if the server from where this downloads the bouquets has gone down as ive just gone to update my duo2 and it wont download the lists like it usually does?
I've just noticed that cheeky little addition... great job guys.... I found out what the problem was in the end .... My lnb was buggered and wasn't locking properly on horizontal polarity that's why I couldn't download the bouquets. Least now it's on the bh server no more messing around
I was using Autobouquetsmaker on Freeview and noticed that I could not access the radio channels. Also, all the Connected services were missing and there was no 790+ section for the channels that sit on the EPG after they have closed.
So attached is an amended version which allows ALL services to be displayed in the same list.
Unzip this then put the folder in place of the existing "AutoBouquetsMaker" folder in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/
Can someone answer me this. In the stream of Winter Hill there is also the BBC tables for Wales, W Mids, and West (so the Bristol, Birmigham and CArdiff EPGs).
How can I get autobouquetsmaker to read these SIDs? Is there not an EPGID on Freeview?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.