AutoBouquetsMaker OE-Alliance

YipMan

Vu+ User
Hi!
The plugin works perfectly.
But when I uninstalled the normal procedure, the uninstall runs smoothly and my VU+ restarts normally, but "AutoBouquetsMaker.del" Still remains in the list of uninstall plugins.
Is this normal?

Palinkat

Vu+ User
Try this one although i have no idea if it will work or not. ( This version contains all the latest updates as per the included changelog ).
I installed this on 2.0.5 yesterday and it works great, thanks a lot Pheonix!!!
Can we get it included in BH addons?
Where can we get the latest version from? The post here points to the source code but people might not know how to compile.
Is there any readme about it, the only bit of valuable contextual help in the settings truncates on BH skin.

Thanks again for this great plugin, would be great to have Csat France on 19.2E included.

Cheers!!!

fizzz33

Vu+ Newbie
Here's Autobouqet 1.3 and E2BU works with 2.0.5. Its for 28.2 E only. Not to sure about the picons working as I have not tried it. What the difference is between the both I don't know.

Attachments

• E2BU-Plugin.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 145
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201209301945_all.rar
    65.6 KB · Views: 286

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Is there an auto bouquets plugin that works with bh 2.0.6 rev C guys

Thanx

I'm using the Autobouquets as posted on this forum on a Duo2 with BH 2.0.6.C with no problems at all. I've even tested the new Alpha release with AutoPicons and it works well too.

RED222

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all. I am new to this so please bear with me. Which version of autobouqet maker will work with my latest BH and which folder do I install it to. I have a VU+ solo and Dreambox control centre. I assume I can use this to make bouqets for 13e and 19.2e/ many thanks

yummer

BH Lover
Hi all. I am new to this so please bear with me. Which version of autobouqet maker will work with my latest BH and which folder do I install it to. I have a VU+ solo and Dreambox control centre. I assume I can use this to make bouqets for 13e and 19.2e/ many thanks

ftp post 23 ipk to tmp using dcc mate then manually install (green button>yellow button>manually install ipk packages. once installed download package in post 52 and follow the instructions ... i.e ftp and overight the files in the specified directory using dcc

RED222

Vu+ Newbie
I have manually installed the ipk package but it does not show up in my plugins. Should I be able to see it in there?

yummer

BH Lover
I have manually installed the ipk package but it does not show up in my plugins. Should I be able to see it in there?
Its a system plugin m8.... Press menu>Setup>service searching and should be up top of list.

Did you copy the other files over using DCC?

gbmitie

Vu+ Newbie
yummer that sequence you give is wrong. I am havving same problem with that autobouquets and bh2.0.6. I had it working perfectly but silly me I decided to try a new skin and got the GSOD so started from scratch. That autobouguet is manual install, green yellow, then select ipk. I know as I have done it 5 times hoping it would work. But I get error message and file disappears. I download one from add ons with ------- but it loaded and rebooted but does not work either.

help

Last edited by a moderator:

yummer

BH Lover
yummer that sequence you give is wrong. I am havving same problem with that autobouquets and bh2.0.6. I had it working perfectly but silly me I decided to try a new skin and got the GSOD so started from scratch. That autobouguet is manual install, green yellow, then select ipk. I know as I have done it 5 times hoping it would work. But I get error message and file disappears. I download one from add ons with ------- but it loaded and rebooted but does not work either.

help
It says parse error or something mate but it still loads... I know I've had it working on all my BH images version 2 and over :s

yummer

BH Lover
VuPlus_1383523200000.jpg

help
this is the ipk that works for me buddy.... once installed like i said,extract and ftp the files over writing all when asked using dcc in the .zip folder to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\ then reboot the receiver like @pheonix explains in post 52.... works for me on my duo and duo2

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_1.1.r0_mips32el.ipk
    112 KB · Views: 382
  • AutoBouquetsMaker.zip
    114.3 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
full updated changelog.

OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker updates and changelog
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commits/master/AutoBouquetsMaker

-[AutoBouquetsMaker] add new plugin.
-[AutoBouquetsMaker] fix translation support.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] fix bad numeration with sky uk interactive channels fixes #23)
-[Translations] DE updated thanks Ralf.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] some code clean up.

-Fix radio channels numeration with skyuk
-Fix "keep all bouquets" feature who sometime keep an empty bouquet

-[skinning] update image locations to allow them to be skinned, and as all 'SCOPE_CURRENT_SKIN' fall back to 'skin_default' location if no image in found current skin.

-add support for SCOPE_ACTIVE_SKIN.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] split NI & ROI regions into it own provider as it not really a region but a provider. thanks to 'abu baniaz' for the idea and informing us.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] fix for new BBC One HD and BBC Two HD channels.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] fix for new BBC One HD and BBC Two HD channels. (Sky IRE)

-[ABM] moved Scottish region into own provider at the request of some users, also remove ITV HD from channel swap.
-[ABM] fix typo in provider name.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] update interactive services (thanks to 'LraiZer')

27-06-2013
-[skyuk] add some missing BBCi channels (thanks to LraiZer)

10-07-2013
-[AutoBouquetMaker] fix provider names thanks 'abu baniaz'.

-[AutoBouquetsMaker] fix config list encoding.
-[Translations] NL Update

-[AutoBouquetsMaker] fix tuning lock detection.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] fixes for UTF-8 encoding.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] fix possible BSOD.

-optimize some png files

-Update freesat.xml, Add all Freesat regions, using the broadcast names.

-Fixed typo, Fixes accidental malformed xml

-[AutoBouquetMaker] update and some providers.
-[AutoBouquetMaker] tweak log info.

-[AutoBouquetsMaker] slight tweak to scheduler.

-[AutoBouquetsMaker] allow unto 8 frontends.
-Revert "[AutoBouquetsMaker] allow unto 8 frontends." This reverts commit 088591d.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] we can only use first 4 frontends, skip all others.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] update Sky UK/IE thanks to ‘abu baniaz’.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
Could someone explain how to build an IPK from the latest GITHUB files?
Many people are confused am sure.

Thanks a lot

Da_Matser

Vu+ Newbie
Got is working right.

Used dreamboxedit to download bouquets to folder on PC..... which fails but gets most of required files.

Then used fillezilla to transfer services , timezone.xml, terrestrial.xml and satelites.xml from the /etc/ folder on box to the folder created on PC.
(Don't know why they are in the /etc/ folder and not /etc/enigma folder)

Then open the folder with dreamboxedit, this shows errors but does open,
then save and reopen, and I think save again and all seems to be fixed!

Then just use dreamboxedit to send the files back to the VU+ box and restart, fingers crossed all is now as it should be! worked for me.

Absolute legend! Cheers boyofford. I dragged my Favourites bouquet to the top and turned off the scheduled scan to keep it there :)