This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Black Hole 2.1.4 B solo

Levi what version of BH you recommend me for my Vu + Solo? dont you have the problem of info bar on change event? best regards
 
Levi what version of BH you recommend me for my Vu + Solo? dont you have the problem of info bar on change event? best regards
I don't have solo but I have solo2 solo se and zero i use latest BH image and not problem


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hello.
I have a VU+ Solo.
Yersterday i installed BH 2.1.4, but USB DVB-T Avermedia A867 SKY with BLUE LED does not work. Previously with BH 1.7.9 worked wonderfully.
Can anyone help me what to do.
 
OK. I think that solves the problem.
I installed the USB drivers again and for the moment is working normally. Let's wait and hope that will work.
 
i have a vu solo pro (china) can i try this image or it will damage it (((( the seller tell me not to flash image outside his site )))) what to do
 
i have a vu solo pro (china) can i try this image or it will damage it (((( the seller tell me not to flash image outside his site )))) what to do
Read our board rules, no support for clones here!

You are banned for a week!
 
Month look, the picture is good, the image is stable, dopolnitelno plugins do not use. Thanks to the developers! Waiting for a new image.))))
 
Back
Top