Black Hole 3.0.1 Vu+ Zero OE 3

ejidense

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for your work!

I'm having a problem with the DNS configuration. I configure them with the google ones but after some minutes it got wiped to 0.0.0.0 again. Did you have this issue in the past?

superglud

BH Lover
thanks for your work!

I'm having a problem with the DNS configuration. I configure them with the google ones but after some minutes it got wiped to 0.0.0.0 again. Did you have this issue in the past?

dns is stablilized in version 3.0.1E

Procedure:
1. Check and setup your dns
2. Run Network test (If nameserver test is not ok, go to step 1. again)
3. Do "Online Black Hole image update" (Menu -> Addons -> Online Black Hole image update)
4. Check and setup your dns
5. Run Network test (If nameserver test is not ok, go to step 4. again)
6. Do "Online Black Hole image update" (Menu -> Addons -> Online Black Hole image update)
7. Check your Blackhole version (Menu -> Information -> Info)

If the version is less than 3.0.1E then please try the procedure again.

Best regards

noorsat

Vu+ Newbie
HELLO EVERYONE
I USE THE BLACKHOLE 3.0.1 ON VU+ZERO I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IPTV BECAUSE CHANNELS WORKING FOR A FEW SECONDS AFTER THEY STOPPED
??!

andyreload

Vu+ Newbie
try to install 2boom's m3u2bouquets. It convert m3u to enigma2 bouquets. YOU can select the conversion mode = HLS - gstreamer or Multicast.
I use Multicast and no buffer problems. For on demand video I use gstreamer mode .

noorsat

Vu+ Newbie
I SERCH IT ON GOOGLE BUT I DIDN T FOUND IT
ANY HELP PLEASE ?
2boom's m3u2bouquets CAN IT SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF STOPPING CHANNELS OF IPTV ON VU+ZERO?

Reactions: min

andyreload

Vu+ Newbie
sometimes channels stops because of free iptv ticket. Only a iptv dedicated server can t stop the transport stream

vuuuupluuuuuus

Vu+ Newbie
Does the USB stick have to be completely empty or can i leave my stuff on it when flashing?

If files can stay on USB, will they be deleted while flashing?

James D. Bond

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, anyone knows if vu zero with sat tunner works with usb cable tuner? To have both working?

Enviado do meu Aquaris E4.5 através de Tapatalk

coixo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys.

I try to install this version(and the last one), but takes so long, and the led don't stop blinking.
After 30 minutes I restart the Vu, and the only change is the boot image, now is the BH logo but the system is the original one.

I only have one pen to use, Tomorrow I try with other.

You guys, have any idea about this problem?

Regards.

min

Vu+ Newbie
ANY HELP PLEASE ?
2boom's m3u2bouquets CAN IT SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF STOPPING CHANNELS OF IPTV ON VU+ZERO?
ANY HELP PLEASE ?

even though iptv not working ok i just got mine and some channels are clearing like %5 and 96 presence not working, tested on other box oe alliance image and it worked, i think if you use openbh it will work too.

hope they can look at this issue also teledunet iptv also would be great none of channels working and teledunet IPTV has rtmp so should work but it work only on oe alliance both VTI and BBH not working.

telednet is arabic iptv you can watch on their web

min

Vu+ Newbie
sometimes channels stops because of free iptv ticket. Only a iptv dedicated server can t stop the transport stream
well u have paid iptv from a guy dedicated and some chnannels are clearing and some not.

if bh dev want to se at this problem i an show them through teamviewer or logmein viewer