Black Hole 3.0.6 Vu+ Zero4K

ncvolosad

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, how can I use timeshift, forward or backward function ???
With IPTV vod films . I reed somewhere that this is possible with black Hole image. Thx for every reply my friends.

nunigaia

Hello, how can I use timeshift, forward or backward function ???
With IPTV vod films . I reed somewhere that this is possible with black Hole image. Thx for every reply my friends.

If available and supported, use the number ( buttons ) on your RCU.

Timeshift, i don´t know if it works!

Backward: 1 4 7
Forward : 3 6 9

best regards
nunigaia

wawa16

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
can be installed this image in the internal flash. y/n

I read this note

This Image has the latest drivers but CAN be installed in OpenMultiboot. The image does not need to be installed in flash

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Hi all, I wanted to ask with the vhannibal setting on BH you cannot switch to basic satellite settings it only shows the extended lists. The OBH Image will allow switching from extended to basic, so you see only the services not providers and new listed in 3 sections on one satellite. Hope this can be written in an image update? if not sorry for the question.

AlexWilMac

If you had used your decoder for its MAIN purpose, that is SCANNING services and then you had arranged the found channels in bouquets by yourself, you now had no problems at all.
But you, as others, have no 7 minutes of patience for a real, proper scanning because you think that these plugins for automatically have settings are just "passive" and harmless way to organise your channels. They are not: they also affect and change important system files.
If you try and delete the plugin and then scan, then you can arrange your channels in bouquets by OpenWebInterface itself or other software for your system and you'll get a perfect system. Try!

twin

Vu+ Newbie
blackhole 3.0.6 hangs up in menu,
Menu automatically moves between two categories and has to reboot the entire box.
Happens occasionally if you press too fast on the remote control
Could it be the skin?
Tried to download new MX_HQ10 skin from download but the problem also applies to this skin.
Also problem with scanning city in BH weather, crash is attached
tested in default skin and MX_Redsea1 skin, same problem.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1541919525.rar
    21.2 KB · Views: 3