Black Hole 3.0.7 Vu+ Solo4K

carlosroca62

Vu+ Newbie
Perdonadme, pero se si es aquí que lo debo pubicar. Estoy intentando descargar picon en la pantalla de la lista de los canales, en la parte izquierda donde sale el progreso o información, y no hay forma de ponerlos. Los tengo en la pantalla de tv cuando cambio de canal y en la pantalla lcd4 del vu. Hago alguna cosa mal. Muchas gracias. Por cierto, desde que quité lo de la pantalla verde, me va divinamente.

oneeeee

Vu+ Newbie
Hello .
after installing LCD4Linux it is automatically restarted. green death. even after the LCD4Linux is manually erased, the death is green. only pure flash will help
skin hdglass17 is fully functional
skins to download directly from the box are not going. error.
after the restart, I decide setting (custom setting)
plugins media info is not working.
skin army dark sky 1280 x 720 could already be in full hd

bogdanm

Hello .
after installing LCD4Linux it is automatically restarted. green death. even after the LCD4Linux is manually erased, the death is green. only pure flash will help
skin hdglass17 is fully functional
skins to download directly from the box are not going. error.
after the restart, I decide setting (custom setting)
plugins media info is not working.
skin army dark sky 1280 x 720 could already be in full hd
I think army skin is to old and he no working good on last version image.
You have crashlog after install LCD4Linux ?

oneeeee

Vu+ Newbie
I had to give a clean image and therefore I have no crash log.
week 3 x new instal .
lcd4linux and solo 4K is not possible .

AlexWilMac

As said many many many times, skins are not just a piece of graphics! They heavily interact with the operative systems (the so called images we use in our VU+s): so they are like software and your skin is not designed to be fully compatible to BH or OBH images. Try a different skin and you'll see what happens: no problems at all, this is what will happen.

oneeeee

Vu+ Newbie
two months ago I tested the image VTI ,and I had to go back to blackhole.
everything is going to happen. is super . every minute I turn on and off hdd. when turned on or off, vu plus also turns on. also switches on in standby mode. will fall as Windows XP.
black holes do not have these holes. So come back.
the problem is skins - information poverty.
the black hole is missing python twisted (fix). this should be installed over telnet. The black hole has fewer holes. and wins stability.
I'm not an ordinary user who switches to a dial-up control.

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
You are using a "panel" plugin that is not allowed by the rules of this forum: it probably causes you problems with the decoder.