Black Hole 3.0.9 Multistream Vu+ Duo4K

romansat

Vu+ Newbie
I tried different options.
At 4.8E T2-MI does not work.
Many options are used.
These options worked at Octagon sf4008 and Octagon sf8008.
On BH 3.0.9.B established in OpenMultiboot, T2-MI (4,8E) does not work.
If at somebody it turned out, write please.

Last edited:

dudule22

Vu+ User
Hello,

In first, thanks to the developpers for this new version 3.09 B

The 2160 HDMI mode doesn't work in 50, 60 Hz or multi. It is ok in others modes.
The TV is a PANASONIC 55FZ800 (OLED 4 K).

An other small bug, it is impossible to hide the channel number in the channels list.

Regards

dudule22

Vu+ User
Another thing with 2 levels of disecq in tuner simple mode with disecq ABCD.
Port A and B are ok with Hotbird and Astra with double dish but is impossible to tune another level of disecq on C or D ports for Eutelssat 5 W ku band.

dudule22

Vu+ User
For the moment the Plugin LCD4Linux cause a big crash. Don't install it or you need to reinstall all the image.

dudule22

Vu+ User
Is the dolby sound working fine on the 3.0.9 B ?
I don't known if i have the correct settings (sound default settings), but on the Onkyo amplifier i haven't dolby (only 2 ways) on the HDMI input.

Mony

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have installed the Permanent timeshift PTS Plugin on both my images on SOL02 (BH 3.0.8) and on the 4K DUO2 (BH 3.0.9) and whenever I am trying to record from the timeshift buffer using PTS I am getting 2 error messages:
ERRNO 18 Invalid cross-device link and ERRNO 2 No Such file or directory. This plugin used to work find on BH V2 . Is it no longer supported ? Thanks Mony

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi
I have installed the Permanent timeshift PTS Plugin on both my images on SOL02 (BH 3.0.8) and on the 4K DUO2 (BH 3.0.9) and whenever I am trying to record from the timeshift buffer using PTS I am getting 2 error messages:
ERRNO 18 Invalid cross-device link and ERRNO 2 No Such file or directory. This plugin used to work find on BH V2 . Is it no longer supported ? Thanks Mony

This is a very old plugin.
I have never used a plugin.
But as far as I can see this is not a plugin for 4K ARM Boxes.
Have you ever successfully used , on ARM 4K boxes ?

Mony

Vu+ Newbie
Hi , no i didn't use it on ARM box but i did use it on mu SOLO2 with BH 2.xx and it worked fine. And with BH v3.xx it doesn't work on both of my boxes . Its a very useful plugin and I wonder if there is some replacement for it ? Thanks Mony

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi , no i didn't use it on ARM box but i did use it on mu SOLO2 with BH 2.xx and it worked fine. And with BH v3.xx it doesn't work on both of my boxes . Its a very useful plugin and I wonder if there is some replacement for it ? Thanks Mony

I really do not know ,whether there is a newer plugin.
It's an old plugin (02.10.2013) and probably does not work anymore.
For additional functionality, try Open Black Hole

JackNo8734

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
Please, I need help. I have problems with the sound
The sound on my box begins to hack, sounds very strange after some time on some channels.
When I zap back and forth it will be normal again.
Has anyone been having such a problem before

I have installed the latest software from vu + and black hole 3.0.9 B

diverman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
The sound on my box begins to hack, sounds very strange after some time on some channels.

I guess you have the problem while receiving DVB-T2 channels. Even stranger is that if you start recording, then the recorded video is not affected.
Anyways, this is a known problem and the vendor has been notified about the software problem.

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Hi

I have the same problem and was told it is a driver issue.

scorpion007

Vu+ User
With this image in multiboot the HDD does not record is there a solution for this as it has been like this on previous images aswell.

diverman

Vu+ Newbie
So far, I have found couple of bugs of BH 3.0.9 on Duo4k.
  • Timeshift sometimes does not work: when program is paused, the delay oscillates around -1700 seconds(?) (a negative value!). Play does nothing, only stop timeshift is possible at that moment.
  • When I have some movie recorded on HDD, and start recording other movie but with exactly the same name, strange things happens-actually recorded movie is lost. Maybe it's a filename collision?
  • Lcd4linux config for Duo4k does not indicate that recording is running.

samet54

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I have the same problem