Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.0.9

champ

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the great image.

I have a slight problem, I am trying to install 2 plugins from the Black Hole Addons Plugins and they don't seems to appear in the plugin section after installing and rebooting.

The plugins are Pauli Neutrino Keymap 7.50 and Movie Browser v3.1rc7

Thanks

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Thanks for the great image.

I have a slight problem, I am trying to install 2 plugins from the Black Hole Addons Plugins and they don't seems to appear in the plugin section after installing and rebooting.

The plugins are Pauli Neutrino Keymap 7.50 and Movie Browser v3.1rc7

Thanks
You have enough space left in the flash for more plugins ?
If no use the speedup option.

champ

Vu+ Newbie
Download the plugin but do not install it, ftp your box and check it is in tmp

Nope its not there, but i also tried to install it manually from the Manually Install BH packages after transferring the file " PauliNeutrinoKeymap0750_E2_bh.tgz " but still cannot get it to show up in the plugins.

Thanks for any help

champ

Vu+ Newbie
Nope its not there, but i also tried to install it manually from the Manually Install BH packages after transferring the file " PauliNeutrinoKeymap0750_E2_bh.tgz " but still cannot get it to show up in the plugins.

Thanks for any help

I installed V2.0.8-1 as I had full backup, copied folder usr/lib/enigmal2/python/plugins/extensions and copied folder Paili and MovieBrowser, installed 2.0.9 and transfer the folders in usr/lib/enigmal2/python/plugins/extensions, rebooted and both pauli and movie browser work.

Tks

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I installed V2.0.8-1 as I had full backup, copied folder usr/lib/enigmal2/python/plugins/extensions and copied folder Paili and MovieBrowser, installed 2.0.9 and transfer the folders in usr/lib/enigmal2/python/plugins/extensions, rebooted and both pauli and movie browser work.

Tks
Very strange, I use Pauli every time I change image and only ever download from the server.
Good to see you sorted it but it would have been good to find the reason.

Bobik

Vu+ Newbie
I want to upgrade to current version 2.0.9 from 1.6.4 on my Solo. Do I need to change bootloader? Or only flash to new image?