Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.0.9

sunespeg

Vu+ Newbie
This release seems focused on hbbtv which is not fully supported on solo1..so besides the drivers (which i found no problems with in 2.0.8) , there are no big reasons to upgrade..or am i wrong?

juliansmith2@

Vu+ Newbie
somebady help me
i wona to install black hole 2.0.9 in my vu+ solo but i dont know how to do that
i need some instruction to do that or if have any video on youtube wich can i see
pleaseeee

playerjs

Vu+ User
somebady help me
somebady help me
i wona to install black hole 2.0.9 in my vu+ solo but i dont know how to do that
i need some instruction to do that or if have any video on youtube wich can i see
pleaseeee

pleaseeee

Hi mate,

see this: http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-flash-update-vu-images.11819/

To install a new image, you need an empty USB stick FAT32 formatted.

1. Download image zip file for your Vu+ model;
  2. Unzip the zip file and you will have a folder named vuplus and under the folder, you will have another folder named after the model of your VuPlus set;
  3. Copy the vuplus folder (including all the sub folders and files in it) to root folder of your USB stick;
  4. If you have any folder named vuplus on any device connected to your Vu+, delete the folder or rename it;
  5. Turn off your Vu+;
  6. Insert the USB stick to the front USB port on the set;
  7. Turn on your Vu+
Update is done when green light blinks on the front panel.

juliansmith2@

Vu+ Newbie
ok i do that but when light green blinks what can i do after that ?
because i do that and my screan is black nathing apears there ?
plz help me

playerjs

Vu+ User
see this :
Code:
http://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164390-Blank-screen-after-image-load

Edit by mod, No Live Links, Please.

sunespeg

Vu+ Newbie
I just noticed that even if i turn down volume to 0 or mute using webif interface, the sound is never actually muted, but is playing at very low volume. Turning volume down or muting on remote actually mutes.
Not a big deal, and not even sure if the "bug" was introduced in this version