Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.0.1

kalnak

Vu+ Newbie
After several years of using OpenPLI I gave this one a try on my brand new Solo2 just to find out that I cant disable background scan which is driving me nuts since deleted channels keeps reappearing. Is there anyway to fix that?

riquelme13

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I installed this image and it works perfect in my Solo2 (much better than the previous images), but I have problems with the stream in OpenWebif and in Android App Vu+ Player. Stream doesn't work, in the computer I have only a black screen in VLC and in Android doesn't charge any channel. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you very much.

kura1

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,In File Browser I'm not erased folders.Files deleted,folders not.
The solution for my problem?

riquelme13

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I installed this image and it works perfect in my Solo2 (much better than the previous images), but I have problems with the stream in OpenWebif and in Android App Vu+ Player. Stream doesn't work, in the computer I have only a black screen in VLC and in Android doesn't charge any channel. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you very much.

I solved it, I don't have enable the second tuner. :grin::grin::grin: I enable it and now it is working.

Thank you for your great work.

Last edited:

hindoz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I flashed this image it works fine but icant get youtube tv to work just black screen.
Can anybody help me plz?

patrickvv7373

Vu+ Newbie
with BH 2.1.0.1 and als 2.1.0 my WLAN device where NO DEDECTED
I use TP link and now with BH 2.1.0 and 2.1.0.1 NO work
I must go Back to BH 2.0.9 and my TP LINK WLAN device work OK

Laserlinse

Vu+ Newbie
The subtitles on some chanels are always on. i must disagree every day one time. the onlineupdate was not available