Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 1.7.3 (Skin Tribute)

Pilou

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for this new image !

The "Change spinner" plugin is now crashing, created a symbolic link between usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/spinner/ and expected /usr/share/dvbapp2/Spinner/ but the plugin is still not happy
Code:
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/SpinnerSelector/plugin.py", line 18, in main
    SpinnerSelector(session)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/SpinnerSelector/SpinnerSelector.py", line 27, in __init__
    self.session.openWithCallback(self.menuCallback, SpinnerSelectionBox, title=_("Chose Spinner"), list=menu)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 302, in openWithCallback
    dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 313, in open
    dlg.isTmp = True
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isTmp'

Can modify the 8 images directly but there is maybe a more elegant method (had to reinstall most of the other plugins but this one is not on the server) ?

Happy Easter, Pilou.

bevste

Vu+ Newbie
Maybe im missing something but a lot of images for Ultimo have a auto language select for audio on all channels. If its there where is it? Or is there a plugin i can download? That said great image rock solid and stable keep up the good work. :)

Ev0

Admin
Maybe im missing something but a lot of images for Ultimo have a auto language select for audio on all channels. If its there where is it? Or is there a plugin i can download? That said great image rock solid and stable keep up the good work. :)
This option is not avaliable in Black Hole images.

If you want/need this option, please use Black Pole image instead :)

dreamingb

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks a lot for your great effort and a very sweet image. I have a question. I owned Vu+ duo before but i sold it and bought Utlimo i thought better processor and more memory will cause a better experience. But i can not feel any difference to zap through the osd menu its lagging too much. Box is not responsive at all. I dont know why its behaving in that manner. I have not installed any extra plugin but still its very slow.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
I have a problem with this new version, so maybe someone can help, after watching tv o radio for a while the image stops and the audio continues for a while and the restarts automaticly the image completly.. i can even not do anything, my remote control doesn't react...

can someone tell me where is the problem?? on my screen doesn't show any crash ....

thanks..

Rocuelo

ziir

Vu+ Newbie
I need to know How to change the subtitle collors , when i watch some chanels i see like red green yellow subs i dont like it ..

a911

The BH Lover
I have a problem with this new version, so maybe someone can help, after watching tv o radio for a while the image stops and the audio continues for a while and the restarts automaticly the image completly.. i can even not do anything, my remote control doesn't react...

can someone tell me where is the problem?? on my screen doesn't show any crash ....

thanks..

Rocuelo

U have a unique problem!
Do U have any setup for automatic refresh of EPG ....!!
Check the CrossEpg plugin setup or Blue>Red...> Green(provider settings)

a911

The BH Lover
I need to know How to change the subtitle collors , when i watch some chanels i see like red green yellow subs i dont like it ..

From the subtitle setup!
When U are at the plugin> Press yellow(setting)

screenshot.jpg

Then change to the color U desire !

ziir

Vu+ Newbie
I'm using black hole vu+ultimo 1.7.3 and tried that plugin it does nothing it just download the subs

I'm not playing movies in my vu+ ultimo I just need only to change the normal subs from channles when your watching .

Matrix10

Administrator
I'm using black hole vu+ultimo 1.7.3 and tried that plugin it does nothing it just download the subs

I'm not playing movies in my vu+ ultimo I just need only to change the normal subs from channles when your watching .

In BH image you can not change color for DVB sub.
TXT subtitling can only be changed in skin coding.
But I think you have problem with DVB sub.

It is perhaps possible in our BP image (not BH), but I have not tested

ziir

Vu+ Newbie
but the old black hole version 1.72 the subs was white that was good
but this one it just chanes evrysec that is bad

Matrix10

Administrator
but the old black hole version 1.72 the subs was white that was good
but this one it just chanes evrysec that is bad

Once more.

Which subs

DVB subs or TXT (teletext) subs
======================
1.DVB subs not depend on the BH image versions.
and color depend on how they send from the transponder.
You can not change in BH image and is the same in all BH images.

2.TXT subs font colors depend on the skin you use (font color is in the skin coding).

Mfsav2

Vu+ Newbie

I'm having a lot of errors:

Request failed for: /web/getcurrent

and the WebIF looks identical to previous one.

have I done something wrong?

Mfsav2

Vu+ Newbie
I'm having a lot of errors:

Request failed for: /web/getcurrent

and the WebIF looks identical to previous one.

have I done something wrong?

my fault. I cleaned the web cache now I have the new ui